Antonio Cromartie rips Tom Brady

bills44

Cromartie is right. Brady is an ass. Nothing he said there was wrong in any way. This is the same guy who refuses to shake hands with opposing qb's on the rare occasions the pats lose games. The same guy who whines every play. He's a great future hof qb, but he's a giant douche. With that Said it hurts too much to even watch this game, but the Pats will probably win. I still don't like their chances if they get caught in a situation where they have to run/stop the run to win in the postseason. We'll see how it turns out soon enough.

I'll bet anyone on this board a million $ that the following happens on Sunday....

In the 4th, with the Pats up 10-13 points, Brady torches Cromartie with a TD pass that puts the game out of reach.

I'm sure Brady will have a gesture or two for the Jet bench again.

Sometimes, when you want the bull...you get the horns.

Edited by gomper

Cromartie, in his first year with the Jets after four years with the Chargers, backed up Ryan Tuesday when he was asked by the Daily News if he's ever seen Brady pointing after the Patriots score.

"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."

Okay, what kind of guy is Brady?

"An ass----.

"---- him."

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/27009985

Well, he's right.

Gotta love it...

Will Cromartie's quotes affect how Brady prepares for and plays in Sunday's game?

(Brady) "We’re going to do our talking on the field. That’s the way we choose to do it. At 7:30 on Sunday, that’s when everybody’ll be able to tell if it's played a role or not.”

Oh, Antonio Cromartie. You poor, poor man. That last quote from Brady is about the worst-case scenario for you. Sunday would be a good day for you to have the game of your life, because if they get the chance, Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are going to make you a running joke on the NFL Network for the next 12 hours following the game.

Link - Brady on Cromartie's filthy name-calling: 'I've been called worse'

Edited by The Senator

I'm all for these guys talking a little trash. The bulletin board deal, lame duck theory if you ask me. If you let some smack talking get in the way of your game then you should work on being a "professional" athlete. First off, you know these guys are jaw jacking on the field the entire game, its just not publicized so we don't get whats probably some good cracks and cut downs from these guys. Secondly, its the playoffs against a rival, have some emotion and put it on the line. Third and final, I hate the Jets less than the Pats so I for one hope they kick the piss out of Mr. Bundchen & Co and then lose after that. Oh yeah, I don't know about you but I will be rooting for the Seahawks, I'd like to see the Superbowl winners do that with a losing regular season record. There would be seismic activity at TBD.