Football is secondary to Moats

Beerball

If I remember correctly, he's also a classical pianist. On top of being a role model to little kids, the guy can be a role model to other NFL players if they care to pay attention to the lesson; Have plans for after football.

He was the first interview in George Wilson's weekly video on BB.com. That interview ends with Moats playing. I believe he mentioned that he started in college. I trust he exemplifies the type of character that Nix/Gailey look for.

+1

In a league of overgrown boys, it sure is refreshing to see such a mature individual.

Amen...if this guy continues to grow as a player, this may be the first jersey I buy in quite a while

No...Moats needs to be all about NFL 24 hrs a day 7 days a week...NO social life....NO interaction..JUST weights, schemes, playbooks and FOOTBALL!!

Oh, that's right, that is how some fans want their teams to be :devil:

Edited by Yearning4Approval

He was the first interview in George Wilson's weekly video on BB.com. That interview ends with Moats playing. I believe he mentioned that he started in college. I trust he exemplifies the type of character that Nix/Gailey look for.

Hey, thanks for the gouge - he's pretty good with those ivories!

Seems like a kid with his head on straight, hopefully he'll continue to progress towards taking the other guys OFF on the field.

And.....not too many people believed me. Sigh......

It's all good. I :wub: my Baby Boy.

Seeing as you were the SECOND person to realize Moat's abilities, I might get you an autograph (If you act right). I work with a very close family friend of his.

Say PLEASE

Seeing as you were the SECOND person to realize Moat's abilities, I might get you an autograph (If you act right). I work with a very close family friend of his.

Say PLEASE

He's already sending me one. He liked the sign I made for him. 0:)