Playoffs..............How great would it be!!!!!&#

WNY

We've had an 11 year drought. How great would it be if we could watch our BILLS in the playoff. We just wish we can win against mediocre teams in the regular season. SOMEDAY. It would be great to not just wait until the draft to get some excitement for this team. I'm sick of watching other teams in the playoffs.

As I watch these playoff teams play I envision how exciting and electrifying it will be when the Bills finally make it to the playoffs again. It will be pure pandemonium on this board. I honestly cannot wait for the draft.

The only good thing about Buffalo not being in the playoffs is that we get to sit back and relax, and not watch our team blow it in a last second nailbiter.

I'd rather have my blood pressure rising right about now...

We've had an 11 year drought. How great would it be if we could watch our BILLS in the playoff. We just wish we can win against mediocre teams in the regular season. SOMEDAY. It would be great to not just wait until the draft to get some excitement for this team. I'm sick of watching other teams in the playoffs.

I'll cry whenever the Bills finally make the playoffs especially if it's a home game.

The only good thing about Buffalo not being in the playoffs is that we get to sit back and relax, and not watch our team blow it in a last second nailbiter.

Ha, yeah. Speaking of blowing it, Payton's record in the playoffs is pretty poor. They said he's 9-10 all time. Not that I wouldn't take that and all if it were the Bills, but considering that He'll go down as one of the greats, his PO record is not too hot.

Ha, yeah. Speaking of blowing it, Payton's record in the playoffs is pretty poor. They said he's 9-10 all time. Not that I wouldn't take that and all if it were the Bills, but considering that He'll go down as one of the greats, his PO record is not too hot.

OK, I'm going to do something unheard of and take a shot at Saint Bill Polian. I don't think that he's done enough to develop a defense for Manning. It seems that the Colts D has been weak ever since Manning has been the QB.