GO Jets

No Im sick of Peyton Manning...maybe thats because I live around Knoxville now and have worked at the University of Tennessee and am so fed up with him. But that would all change if he where a Bill

Maybe its these SEC fans im surounded by...you know...If my conferance wins then I win mentality

No Im sick of Peyton Manning...maybe thats because I live around Knoxville now and have worked at the University of Tennessee and am so fed up with him. But that would all change if he where a Bill

Maybe its these SEC fans im surounded by...you know...If my conferance wins then I win mentality

Weak rationale, but hey, why not root for the pats too?

I can sympathize but...the Jets are such douchebags

LOL.

Hmmm…let's see…the Colts are run by Bill Polian who was the architect of our Super Bowl teams. He didn't want to leave the Bills…he was fired by Ralph. HIs son Chris who grew up in Buffalo and attended St. Francis is Polian's heir apparent.

Frank Reich is an assistant coach for the Colts.

Pete Metzelaars is an assistant coach for the Colts.

No. I guess I'll continue to hope the Colts destroy the always-hated Jets.

Earlier today, in spite of cheering for the Saints last year (the whole Katrina thing), I found myself cheering for the Seahawks and Pete Carroll who has always annoyed the hell out of me (going back to when he was Jets coach). I guess cheering for the Seahawks was the classic underdog dynamic at work.

It's funny who you end up cheering for. Sometimes your head thinks you'll be cheering for a certain team and you realize that your heart is cheering for the other team.

But I always want the Jets to lose…unless they're playing the Patsies*.

LOL.

Hmmm…let's see…the Colts are run by Bill Polian who was the architect of our Super Bowl teams. He didn't want to leave the Bills…he was fired by Ralph. HIs son Chris who grew up in Buffalo and attended St. Francis is Polian's heir apparent.

Frank Reich is an assistant coach for the Colts.

Pete Metzelaars is an assistant coach for the Colts.

No. I guess I'll continue to hope the Colts destroy the always-hated Jets.

Earlier today, in spite of cheering for the Saints last year (the whole Katrina thing), I found myself cheering for the Seahawks and Pete Carroll who has always annoyed the hell out of me (going back to when he was Jets coach). I guess cheering for the Seahawks was the classic underdog dynamic at work.

It's funny who you end up cheering for. Sometimes your head thinks you'll be cheering for a certain team and you realize that your heart is cheering for the other team.

But I always want the Jets to lose…unless they're playing the Patsies*.

/\

This. Absolutely.

Will take them as the lesser of two evils over the dulfelons, as well. That's about it.