Can anyone believe the Seahawks?

Anyone that has watched the saints believes it. A casual fan would know the safeties would be a huge liability coupled with Julius jones being awful....it was just a matter of would Seattle execute that had me optimistic for the saints....

If you watched them play Dallas, Atlanta, or the bengals or...

2 score lead, give it away, last minute drive decides the game. About 5-6 games followed that script

If Seattle can hang on, they will get smoked on the road. Meanwhile, good for them for making their haters eat it. Everyone knows that in the NFL, any playoff team can rise up especially at home.

Also, anyone who questions Fitzs' arm after watching Hasselbeck, can go away. Have you ever seen so many lollipop throws? He's been deadly accurate though.

Anyone that has watched the saints believes it. A casual fan would know the safeties would be a huge liability coupled with Julius jones being awful....it was just a matter of would Seattle execute that had me optimistic for the saints....

If you watched them play Dallas, Atlanta, or the bengals or...

2 score lead, give it away, last minute drive decides the game. About 5-6 games followed that script

where have I seen this scenario before??? It think it was a bad team playing Baltimore Pittsburg and KC

Just what I was thinking... why can't the Bills draft some studs like that!?

Only a 4th rounder? Hm. :doh:

game isn't over yet if any team can pull defeat from the jaws of victory it is the Seahawks.

I was wrong but congrats to Seattle and good game :thumbsup: