DraftTek Luck-Free Draft

Astrobot

Astro, who are some of the later round QB options that you like? Sleepers, if you will

Hey, my sleeper was Gabbert!

I really don't think the Bills will draft a quarterback in the first 5 rounds.

I count 11 teams that will draft one of 6 QB's who have a shot at stardom.

In order of preference, I would take Greg McElroy, Nathan Enderle, or that's it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think either Fairley or Bowers will be there. Cards are so desperate for a QB I see them trading their 1st (#5 overall) and 3rd + something else to Panthers so they can draft Newton. Cards are soooo desperate for a QB if they dont take one its like writing another season off. I dont see them doing that and risk losing fan support. With no obvious #1 now for Panthers, they will value adding more depth in higher rounds.

There's a reason you're not running an NFL franchise...Cam Newton will be there at #5, and he will probably be there at #15...nobody should trade up to #1 to get Newton

Several teams have CB as a high priority, too: San Francisco at #7 wants one, Philly at ~#24 wants a pair of 'em, Detroit at #13 wants one as its top priority, and four teams have CB listed as P2---St.Louis (~#14), Pittsburgh(~#30), Oakland (#48), and Arizona (who might Amukamara there or trade their pick).

Of those, a trade down to 7 (San Francisco) makes the most sense, although it'd cost them a 2nd and 3rd, or a 2nd and 4th.

How about we be generous? We trade down for a 2nd and a 4th from Ariz. and they take Amukamara. We get 6 picks in first 107.

7 Buffalo Marcell Dareus DE34 Alabama

34 Buffalo Greg Jones ILB Michigan State

45 Buffalo Justin Houston OLB34 Georgia

68 Buffalo Lance Kendricks TE Wisconsin

99 Buffalo Corey Liuget DT34 Illinois

107 Buffalo Pat Devlin QB Delaware

117 Buffalo Casey Matthews ILB Oregon

130 Buffalo Lee Ziemba OT Auburn

164 Buffalo Roy Helu RBF Nebraska

198 Buffalo Rob Housler TE Florida Atlantic

I like this draft a lot, but like you said, maybe if we can trade down all the way to the lions (13) instead of arizona (7), maybe the lions can grab patrick peterson or prince amukamura, and well, our compensation would be sweet, maybe first (13) could be quinn or von miller, second, fourth and a first next year, plus 2 in the first round in the 2012 draft, welcome home matt barkley or andrew luck, i like this a lot, but well, maybe i´m in drugs, with this suggestion.....

Several teams have CB as a high priority, too: San Francisco at #7 wants one, Philly at ~#24 wants a pair of 'em, Detroit at #13 wants one as its top priority, and four teams have CB listed as P2---St.Louis (~#14), Pittsburgh(~#30), Oakland (#48), and Arizona (who might Amukamara there or trade their pick).

Of those, a trade down to 7 (San Francisco) makes the most sense, although it'd cost them a 2nd and 3rd, or a 2nd and 4th.

How about we be generous? We trade down for a 2nd and a 4th from Ariz. and they take Amukamara. We get 6 picks in first 107.

Awww and I was just getting used to Cannon at RT. I love that pick.

I like this draft much better than the one in the first post.

Quick question, where do you have Owen Marecic going? I wouldnt mind taking a chance on the kid. He is a true football player.

I like this draft much better than the one in the first post.

Quick question, where do you have Owen Marecic going? I wouldnt mind taking a chance on the kid. He is a true football player.

Now you're talking - I'd LOVE to get Marecic. Been on my radar since September. A true two-way FB/ILB that you know will excel on special teams, too.

NFL Draft Scout has him pegged in round 4...

Marecic

Probably would take the first of our 2 4th-round picks to get him. (I'd use our other 4th on his teammate DT Sione Fua.)

Now you're talking - I'd LOVE to get Marecic. Been on my radar since September. A true two-way FB/ILB that you know will excel on special teams, too.

NFL Draft Scout has him pegged in round 4...

Marecic

Probably would take the first of our 2 4th-round picks to get him. (I'd use our other 4th on his teammate DT Sione Fua.)

I was hoping to use pick 107 on him instead of the QB. Guess I wasnt that far off.

Kid can play some ball! Id bet that if nothing else, he'd be a monster on special teams.

Got to give it an A, would have been a + except the QB I would take Gabbert in in the 5th over McElroy in a heartbeat, but I doubt he will fall that far. 5th might be a good spot for a corner or O-line.

Man, New England has a lot of picks, we are going to have to hit a homerun with every pick to keep up with those guys.

That draft would be wonderful - I promote you to Buddy's boss!

Got to give it an A, would have been a + except the QB I would take Gabbert in in the 5th over McElroy in a heartbeat, but I doubt he will fall that far. 5th might be a good spot for a corner or O-line.

Man, New England has a lot of picks, we are going to have to hit a homerun with every pick to keep up with those guys.

Gabbert's a lot more likely to go 5th overall then in the 5th Round.

I like this draft a lot, but like you said, maybe if we can trade down all the way to the lions (13) instead of arizona (7), maybe the lions can grab patrick peterson or prince amukamura, and well, our compensation would be sweet, maybe first (13) could be quinn or von miller, second, fourth and a first next year, plus 2 in the first round in the 2012 draft, welcome home matt barkley or andrew luck, i like this a lot, but well, maybe i´m in drugs, with this suggestion.....

If Luck doesn't declare, trading down to the Lions' spot and getting their first round pick in next year's draft makes a lot of sense. The Patriots shouldn't be the only team with multiple first round picks.