$250k = Rich. $172k = "Modest"

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got into a HUGE facebook dustup with my libtard friends when I dropped the cold reality on them that while 250/yr is a good living, its HARDLY "weathly." Their response? "Well...youre doing better than people in [insert lower income neighborhoods here], so you MUST be wealthy!!!"

Edited by RkFast

......yeah, because everybody tells the truth on message boards.

:lol:

Hey, what are you gonna do - it's been boring around here lately. I'm just wondering how many conservatives are only against this tax on "principle" and how many are actually looking out for #1.

Hey, what are you gonna do - it's been boring around here lately. I'm just wondering how many conservatives are only against this tax on "principle" and how many are actually looking out for #1.

I'd say it a combination of both, but thats just me.

.........and yeah, I miss conner too.

:D

stupid thing to say by obama but it's probably true that he could have made more than that the last couple of years in other, non govt work. now, the point the writer made about the unseemly, unbridled greed of ex pols cashing out in often shady enterprises is valid and people in both parties are guilty.

Did he finally get banned, or is he on a self imposed sabatical?

Yeah I think Darin sent him to the Russian front for two weeks.

:beer:

Yeah I think Darin sent him to the Russian front for two weeks.

:beer:

Then again..........

.......that would mean Sarah Palins house? Right? :nana:

i bet their on a guided snipe hunt together and that conner has bagged more birds

More likely is that conner is sitting at him trying to figure out which DVD to watch:

An Inconvenient Truth

Best of Bill Nye

Loose Change

Or maybe open up that secret hiding spot where he keeps his copy of Who's Nailin Palin