VaTech vs Stanford

Virgil

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say 3 things with confidence watching Luck tonight.

He has the arm strength to make all the throws.

He moves very well in the pocket and is aware of what's going on around him while keeping his eyes downfield.

He is already very very good handling the ball. His play fakes are the type that can fool a defense.

I can say 3 things with confidence watching Luck tonight.

He has the arm strength to make all the throws.

He moves very well in the pocket and is aware of what's going on around him while keeping his eyes downfield.

He is already very very good handling the ball. His play fakes are the type that can fool a defense.

He's one of the best QB prospects we've seen since Peyton and anybody who claims not to like him is just desperate for attention.

Seriously, the drop off from him to anyone else this year is ridiculous.

I truly would be okay with trading our 1st and 2nd this year, and our 1st next year just to get him. With the FA LB's and DL out there, we would not be there yet, but 2012 would be a great beginning.

And that's not a lot to give up for a guy who will be a Pro-Bowl QB for the next 15 years

I truly would be okay with trading our 1st and 2nd this year, and our 1st next year just to get him. With the FA LB's and DL out there, we would not be there yet, but 2012 would be a great beginning.

And that's not a lot to give up for a guy who will be a Pro-Bowl QB for the next 15 years

Agreed.

He's one of the best QB prospects we've seen since Peyton and anybody who claims not to like him is just desperate for attention.

[queue Paris Hilton entering stage left]

What's so special about this Luck kid?

He wasn't all that impressive in the first half, but the players who are truly winners are the ones who can get it together and make plays when it counts, and he did that.

That being said, I don't see any way in hell we get our hands on him, so I refuse to even think about the possibility.

Not to mention however it goes it would make watching the Bills fun again, instead of the boring drudgery it is now.

Luck may play out in the NFL, he may not, but at lest we'd be in the game.

He wasn't all that impressive in the first half, but the players who are truly winners are the ones who can get it together and make plays when it counts, and he did that.

That being said, I don't see any way in hell we get our hands on him, so I refuse to even think about the possibility.

Exactly. We could just as well discuss the value of trading for Peyton Manning. What's the point?

I think Tebows set there, and the Broncos will try and deal Orton for picks.

Agreed. The GM who drafted Tebow is still in place. It's not even clear what actual football authority Elway will have.

btw that was a top 15 defense luck dismanted tonight. So much for the "oh they don't play anyone out west so blah blah".

Let's give the other ten members of the Stanford O some credit, too. You could drive a truck through some of those running holes.