VaTech vs Stanford

Virgil

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparentely, Elway is there.

Watch Elway bring both Harbaugh in as coach, then get Luck as his QB. Wouldn't the media just love that.

There are plenty of teams waiting for this game to be over so they can make official offers to Harbaugh.

Yeah, I think the Tebow hype is real there. But, if they do decide to do the full regime and philosophy change, it wouldn't surprise me too much.

I do think that Luck's declaring will be determined by if Harbaugh leaves. I know the 49ers want him also, but they have no chance at Luck.

Yeah, I think the Tebow hype is real there. But, if they do decide to do the full regime and philosophy change, it wouldn't surprise me too much.

I do think that Luck's declaring will be determined by if Harbaugh leaves. I know the 49ers want him also, but they have no chance at Luck.

Forget it. No matter what Luck does, Harbaugh will not be at Stanford next year.

I like Andrew Luck, but am I the only one that thinks the whole package of Luck and especially the thought of Harbaugh coaching in the NFL are overhyped?

I agree. I'm sick of the fawning over Luck. He's looked very average.