American Idol Season 10

ajzepp

Umm. Are you a man or woman?

i dont understand the question. kylie minogue is hot as hell. smoking hot!!! and i love her music.

music is a passion of mine. all genres. dance music being one of them. dj music, rap another. rock another. pop. romantic, etc. etc. i dont limit myself to just one style of music like a high school kid.

the reason i am all for girl power is because my wife is a hottie, we are madly in love with each other, and i have 3 little girls.

my dog bill and i are the Men in the house. happy now?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand the question. kylie minogue is hot as hell. smoking hot!!! and i love her music.

music is a passion of mine. all genres. dance music being one of them. dj music, rap another. rock another. pop. romantic, etc. etc. i dont limit myself to just one style of music like a high school kid.

the reason i am all for girl power is because my wife is a hottie, we are madly in love with each other, and i have 3 little girls.

my dog bill and i are the Men in the house. happy now?

That's OK man. It's just...wait, what... you're a man who's a fan of Kylie Minogue? A straight man? I...ahh...OK, pretty much speechless. Everybody's doing a brand new dance etc.

2nd time I've watched all season, cause I think Simon & Paula might be on tomorrow night! :thumbsup:

This Scotty dork... is he related to Junior Samples, or does he just naturally look dumber than a rock? :D

2nd time I've watched all season, cause I think Simon & Paula might be on tomorrow night! :thumbsup:

This Scotty dork... is he related to Junior Samples, or does he just naturally look dumber than a rock? :D

He's the most overrated AI finalist ever, IMO

Congrats, and yes, God was with you tonight Scotty...I mean, you look like a total tool and now sound like one. Pff, God, yup, with you...not in Joplin...oh wait, you're a (creative terms used here)...wait, God...I get it, you're joking. That last 5 minutes I watched of the show was all I saw all year and I am now going to cry myself to sleep for wasting it.

What a crappy ending to an otherwise promising season...

I'm tired of talking about Scotty, but I'll just say that I'll no longer consider Benny Affleck the luckiest man on earth...this kid just took his place.

Lots of big stars on the show tonight, but I found myself using the FF button a fair bit. I like Kirk Franklin, but have had enough of Jacob. Was great to see Rob Halford and Judas Priest up there with James...that rocked! Loved the Lauren/Carrie Underwood bit. REALLY liked the Gaga piece...and I was really pissed that Tyler had to cut short the greatest rock song of all-time since the show was running a bit long :( The guy still has great pipes and I loved seeing him perform Dream On live. Also really enjoyed seeing Mark Anthony and J-Lo on stage...I don't know that Anthony has cut an English speaking album in quite a while, but I enjoy his spanish performances almost as much. The guy is one of the most talented singers in the business.

Anyway, you had at least three or four idol finalists who would have made great winners...Pia, James, Lauren, and maybe Casey. But NOOOOOOOO....frickin no-talent Scotty has to win. Oh well...lol

Really looking forward to X-Factor...I like that they will be bringing back the biting critiques, and I also like that they have duets and groups in addition to just single performers/acts. Before that, though, Big Brother will fire up next month so I hope some of you guys will participate in that discussion once we get it going, too :thumbsup:

Eh, oh well...at least it's over. Not sure if I'll be wasting my time watching this show again.

Edit: Actually, I'll probably watch one show next year. The audition show filmed in Portland. :lol:

Edited by LanaK6

Jesus plus country music locks in a lot of votes for him. It's exactly why a rocker can't win.

David Cook won.

Congratulations to Scotty, he was not my favorite, but I thought he was good and had talent. I am not that surprised that he won. American Idol voters do not vote for artists, they vote for what is popular. Otherwise people like Paul, Casey and Pia would have lasted longer.

Big news here in Raleigh as the local boy made good, but I'm proud to say that I still haven't watched a single minute of AI. :thumbsup: From the local news coverage though he seems like a good kid and I'm happy for him and his fans.

• 3 weeks later...