That flushing sound you heard today

Beerball

Texas Tech beat Northwestern 45-38 in the TicketCity Bowl

Alabama beat Michigan State 49-7 in the Capital One Bowl

Florida beat Penn State 37-24 in the Outback Bowl

Mississippi State beat Michigan 52-14

TCU beat Wisconsin 21-19 in rose Bowl

Not a good start to 2011 for the conference.

Texas Tech beat Northwestern 45-38 in the TicketCity Bowl

Alabama beat Michigan State 49-7 in the Capital One Bowl

Florida beat Penn State 37-24 in the Outback Bowl

Mississippi State beat Michigan 52-14

TCU beat Wisconsin 21-19 in rose Bowl

Not a good start to 2011 for the conference.

I agree!!! This makes Ohio St's seat even HOTTER!!!

Id just like to say...

"SEC! SEC! SEC!"

Big game Tuesday night, Ohio State vs Arkansas. Can the Buckeyes stop the bleeding? Or will Mallett and the Razorbacks continue the stomping?

Woooo Pig Suey!!

Tressel to lose yet another one to the SEC.

Woooo Pig Suey!!

Roll Tide!

And roll it did today. Saban wasnt about to lose to Michigan St. That block by McElroy on Jones's reverse was great! Fun day of sitting on the couch and flipping from game to game. Cant wait for Tues night and then the Championship!

Id just like to say...

"SEC! SEC! SEC!"

Big game Tuesday night, Ohio State vs Arkansas. Can the Buckeyes stop the bleeding? Or will Mallett and the Razorbacks continue the stomping?

Have to agree that the SEC is just a tough conference year in and year out.

Can we finally put to rest the idea that the Big10 is anywhere near the SEC?

Im waiting until after Tuesday night to make that statement. But the fact that Michigan St got BLOWN OUT by Alabama doesnt help the Big10's argument much.

Regardless, I still think that the Big10 is the next best conference after the SEC. It may be by a long shot, but they arent at the bottom. Maybe the Pac10 too? What do you think?

Id just like to say...

"SEC! SEC! SEC!"

Woooo Pig Suey!!

In other news, Steve Spurrier is still FSU's B word.

In other news, Steve Spurrier is still FSU's B word.

Yeah, USC, UGA and Tenn took some lumps, but the SEC East was weak this year. I was surprised when Florida beat Penn St

Leaders and Legends.

Incredible.

Ugh, horrible. Luckily, they already pulled those names and are working on plan B

Im waiting until after Tuesday night to make that statement. But the fact that Michigan St got BLOWN OUT by Alabama doesnt help the Big10's argument much.

Regardless, I still think that the Big10 is the next best conference after the SEC. It may be by a long shot, but they arent at the bottom. Maybe the Pac10 too? What do you think?

At this point I think it may be a toss up between the Pac and B10, I' may give the edge to the pac10 though.

The Big10 is down right now, no doubt about it. Michigan got to a bowl game for the name they had, Penn State got their by name alone. Both of those teams are good but they would not be at the bottom of the barrel in the SEC. It would be neat to watch how teams would adapt changing conferences. USC, Tennessee, Arkansas to the B10; Northwestern, Wisconsin, Indiana to the SEC.

Competition makes teams stronger. The B10 has been the powerhouse of NCAAF for decades and the reign is seemingly up. I wish they scheduled more games together, similar to the ACC/B10 challenge.

That being said, lets go Buckeyes!

Id just like to say...

"SEC! SEC! SEC!"

For a transplanted yankee, I've really come to love SEC football :thumbsup:

For a transplanted yankee, I've really come to love SEC football :thumbsup:

Same here. New York, especially Buffalo, is a Pro Football town. I didnt even get into college football until I was actually in college ('97).

Moving down south, it's a whole other world. I think it actually goes College>High School>Pro down here, in order of importance.

And good timing on our part to be down here right when the SEC is KILLING it. We get to constantly watch the best the NCAA has to offer.