Injury report...Donald Jones, David Nelson out

Beerball

leonidas

OUT: G Cord Howard (shoulder), WR Donald Jones (head), WR David Nelson (ribs)

QUESTIONABLE: QB Ryan Fitzpatrick (knee)

PROBABLE: LB Mike Balogun (illness), T Demetrius Bell (knee), S Jon Corto (illness), LB Chris Kelsay (knee), CB Terrence McGee (head), DT Torell Troup (back), DT Kyle Williams (hip)

Who's gonna be playing at WR?? Stevie, Roosevelt and who else? Is CJ gonna convert for a game to play receiver?

After seeing some of CJs playing time in colllege, I wonder if the Bills are useing him properly. There is no reason that CJ can't play at the WR position. He is a versitile player so I could see him being able to do whatever the Bills ask of him. He has great hands so why not use him in many different ways throughout a game. Not sure what the deal has been because he has shown signs of greatness. I guess it may take CJ a little more time to get past the learning curve that comes with playing in the NFL. Although he needs to hold onto the ball, I still think he is not being used to the best of his playing abilities. The man can throw the ball too. I just hope the Bills don't make the mistake and give up on this guy. He is a lot better than a lot of people think.

Edited by Cadidliac

Exactly. After seeing some of his college highlights where he was catching deep balls I wondered why the Bills weren't using him that way. Then, this past game, they actually threw deep to him twice.

Who's gonna be playing at WR?? Stevie, Roosevelt and who else? Is CJ gonna convert for a game to play receiver?

They had promoted Phil Hubbard from the practice squad. They should just IR someone who won't be playing tomorrow and promote that other WR they just added to the PS. Windsor??

They did bring up another WR from the practice squad earlier in the week when Howard went on IR.

After seeing some of CJs playing time in colllege, I wonder if the Bills are useing him properly. There is no reason that CJ can't play at the WR position. He is a versitile player so I could see him being able to do whatever the Bills ask of him. He has great hands so why not use him in many different ways throughout a game. Not sure what the deal has been because he has shown signs of greatness. I guess it may take CJ a little more time to get past the learning curve that comes with playing in the NFL. Although he needs to hold onto the ball, I still think he is not being used to the best of his playing abilities. The man can throw the ball too. I just hope the Bills don't make the mistake and give up on this guy. He is a lot better than a lot of people think.

This is my impression only...I don't think that Spiller has picked up the nuances of the offense yet. Yes, he can run straight down the sidelines and he can catch a screen pass, but I don't think that his understanding of the offense is deep enough to contribute at receiver. There have been several times this season where Fitz has had to line him up and on a couple occasions get in his earhole (to tell him what to do on a specific play). Maybe an offseason will help him become better integrated into the offense.

This is excellent news. They say Revis and Cromartie may sit. We counter with putting no receivers on the field, and not starting our regular QB........I love that this front office knows that losing this game is the way to go.

This is excellent news. They say Revis and Cromartie may sit. We counter with putting no receivers on the field, and not starting our regular QB........I love that this front office knows that losing this game is the way to go.

This really is becoming an intriguing chess match, isn't it? I wonder what our next move is…starting Levi Brown?

Now up then one by starting McCargo at NT and Kelsay and Maybin at OLB spots!!!!

And lets start Sanbourne at his natural MLB position as well. :rolleyes:

Yes, it was in anticipation of the Jets declaring their starting linebackers out with the flu on Sunday morning. :)

I liked how it played out. The Jets then inactivated their running backs, so we countered that with putting out the same D that has been the worst against the run all year! Some no name with 7 carries to his name breaks out for 158 yards - Checkmate!