The Official Gameday Thread: Patriots* at the Bills

BuffaloBill

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andre Reed was div 3

he was d2, but he played nfl ball like an nflplayer. we dress nfl receivers that play like they'd be riding the pine at james madison.

Just take the long term view. In some number more years, Nix and the Bills proven scouting staff will have out drafted the rest of the AFC East.

:lol: :lol:

he's gonna outfox'em again next year with another rb in the first round.

Damn the Jets for keeping their game so close and interesting. I would love to at least have a shot at keeping them out of the playoffs.

Also, why would anyone want to watch the CBS morning show in 3D? I must be missing something with this 3D trend...

I love how everyone is ganging up on Fitz. Yeah, those were two TERRIBLE ints. But he's also made some good throws that should have been caught. Still, a bad, bad day, and if he was like this all the time I'd agree.

But he's playing against the number 1 gameplanning coach of our generation with no TEs and 3 Udfa wrs + a 7th rounder to throw to, on a day where everyone on the board seems to agree Chan is calling the worst game of his life.

Yep, that should erase everything else he's done this year. Let's over react and reach for Mallett in the top 8 picks.