Does anyone actually think the Bills will beat the Pats*

Dan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan in Canada about 3000 km's away (2000 miles) I call on every bills fan that can go to the game to show up and make this a true home game! We can win this game, NE has one of the worst 3rd down defences and the Bills have one of the best 3rd down offences.

btw, absolutely love the Bills are 5-0 on December 26th stat!

As a fan in Canada about 3000 km's away (2000 miles) I call on every bills fan that can go to the game to show up and make this a true home game! We can win this game, NE has one of the worst 3rd down defences and the Bills have one of the best 3rd down offences.

btw, absolutely love the Bills are 5-0 on December 26th stat!

The Bills had 7000 tickets to give away the last 2 days. Hopefully they found 7000 takers to go.

Will most of the season ticket holders go? That is the bigger question.

That is a statement made by losers. It starts, and ends, with talent.

Now that is something I can agree with!

Well tell that bullsh*t to the cleveland browns! And if you're calling me a loser, I've actually won in a lot of things! I can show u better than I can tell you!

The cowboys have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL! So what's their problem?!

Obviously they don't have attitude.

Turn the page already. Bills fan bikkkkkering with Bills fan????? The Bills Prove that notion wrong because they don't have all the most tallented players but they are a pretty good team. If they could have closed those overtime games and the other close ones..........The Bills are a better team than their record hands down. Why?

Talent means nothing without determination and perseverance to back it up. It's a mixture of the right attitude and talent. Attitude makes all the difference with a man. Talented or not.

Edited by Pilsner

I like it!

And sugar plums danced in our heads.

Still, a game like this used to be a little depressing being so overmatched on paper.

But for me now. Hell yes we have a chance and i bet we give it our all.

i like it too. Go Bills. and the PTR to N Roosevelt catch would be cherry on top

.The Bills are a better team than their record hands down. Why?

Because they aren't. Teams, by definition, are as good as their record. That's why they keep score and keep track of wins and losses. Fans of teams with (long time) losing records generally say this if their team shows any signs of life during the season. Or at the very least to give themselves and each other hope for the next season.

I'm not a big believer in "attitude" or "effort" being a determining factor. Attitude, in my opinion, is just bull **** right up there with "buying into a system". These people are professionals getting paid obscene (in a lot of cases) amounts of money to play a freaking game. If they cannot, or do not, give their best effort every game, then they should be fired and no longer be professionals.

Just my opinion of course. Not trying to bicker with anyone.

Teams, by definition, are as good as their record.

Only if you decide to define "good" in that way. It's an overly simplistic definition, IMO.

Most of us know some teams are far better than their record, and some worse. The record reflects the entire year, which may include injuries, learning new schemes, different players at key positions, different coaches, etc. A team late in the year may be quite a bit different than the same team at the start of the year.

Furthermore, every team starts the year at 0-0. Are all teams equally good then? If the Bills beat the Lions the first week of the season, and the Pats beat the Colts, both teams are 1-0. Would you define these teams as being equally good, based solely on that record? If so, I'd say your definition of "good" isn't reflective of the typical definition.

Edited by The Dean

Because they aren't. Teams, by definition, are as good as their record. That's why they keep score and keep track of wins and losses. Fans of teams with (long time) losing records generally say this if their team shows any signs of life during the season. Or at the very least to give themselves and each other hope for the next season.

I'm not a big believer in "attitude" or "effort" being a determining factor. Attitude, in my opinion, is just bull **** right up there with "buying into a system". These people are professionals getting paid obscene (in a lot of cases) amounts of money to play a freaking game. If they cannot, or do not, give their best effort every game, then they should be fired and no longer be professionals.

Just my opinion of course. Not trying to bicker with anyone.

For the sake of argument, i have to disagree. Let's take Albert Haynesworth for example. Would you agree that he is probably more talented than say our Kyle Williams? Then I ask you , who has had more effort and a better attitude this year? i'm thinking you're gonna say Kyle. Now last question, who has had a better year? It's not even close. So I say you are wrong, attitude and effort go a long way.

Only if you decide to define "good" in that way. It's an overly simplistic definition, IMO.

Most of us know some teams are far better than their record, and some worse. The record reflects the entire year, which may include injuries, learning new schemes, different players at key positions, different coaches, etc. A team late in the year may be quite a bit different than the same team at the start of the year.

Furthermore, every team starts the year at 0-0. Are all teams equally good then? If the Bills beat the Lions the first week of the season, and the Pats beat the Colts, both teams are 1-1. Would you define these teams as being equally good, based solely on that record? If so, I'd say your definition of "good" isn't reflective of the typical definition.

:thumbsup: