Anybody feel like owning up...

As one of the dozens of folks around here who were insisting that the team would go winless this season after starting 0-8? I don't remember any specific names, but I can't count the amount of times I saw, "Look at the schedule and tell me which game they're going to win".

I, for one, am a proud fan of the 4-10 BUFFALO BILLS...I say bring on 2011. We'll be ready.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As one of the dozens of folks around here who were insisting that the team would go winless this season after starting 0-8? I don't remember any specific names, but I can't count the amount of times I saw, "Look at the schedule and tell me which game they're going to win".

I, for one, am a proud fan of the 4-10 BUFFALO BILLS...I say bring on 2011. We'll be ready.

I was expecting anywhere from 4-12 to 6-10. I was expecting a bad start and hoping for a stronger finish. So far so good.

At one point I have to admitt that a 0 and 16 season was a good possabilty but i have to say that this team is playing better than expected. With our young wr group Iam starting to think that the sky is the limit for them , they have been very impressive if you ask me.I once posted that Naaman Roosevelt was nothing but trainig camp fodder Iam starting to think I was wrong he looked good today. GO BILLS! NOW THE FISH CAN WHATCH THE PLAYOFFS WITH THE BILLS ON TV. :):):) ps to all the fin fans out there :nana::nana::nana::nana:

Edited by shadowcat10

I'll own/man up that I said they may go 0-fer the rest of the way. I'll also say I'm happy as hell they didn't.

Although I love the way he plays the position, you're only gonna get around 8-8 at best with Fitzpatrick at QB. I'm fine with him starting another year or two though.

I disagree. Fitzpatrick is not going to singlehandedly lead a team to the playoffs, like some of the best QBs in the NFL can. But if the team around him is above average, he is certainly good enough to guide them to 10-6 or 11-5. I really believe that.

If all the right things happened, sure, it could be possible to reach 11-5 or 10-6 with Fitz, but it would have to be one of those rare years where everyone stayed healthy and all the breaks went our way. For what it's worth, my 1st 4 choices as our 1st pick would be Bowers, Mallet, Fairley, and maybe Newton (after a very VERY extensive background check) in that order.

If all the right things happened, sure, it could be possible to reach 11-5 or 10-6 with Fitz, but it would have to be one of those rare years where everyone stayed healthy and all the breaks went our way. For what it's worth, my 1st 4 choices as our 1st pick would be Bowers, Mallet, Fairley, and maybe Newton (after a very VERY extensive background check) in that order.

What do you think is left to find in Newton's background check beyond theft. academic fraud and theft, and bribery/extortion?

I was wrong about fitz.....but this team has a ways to go before they can compete with the pats.

We'll find that out next week, won't we? As I recall, they competed with them earlier in the season. And while they're really rolling right now, I really think the Bills can compete with anyone right now. Not to say this game was a masterpiece, but they played according to their game plan--shut down the run and force Chad Henne to pass. It just so happened that Henne got hot today, but the situational game-planning really is impressive so far.