Anybody feel like owning up...

Heading into the season, I predicted that they would go 5-11. The outcome (in terms of W/L) for each game has been pretty close to what I predicted. I had them winning the opener against Miami but losing on the road to the Dolphins and beating the Jags at home, but I have, otherwise, been correct with my preseason predictions. Now, at the midway point, when they were 0-8, I was fearful that if they didn't somehow get the monkey off their backs that that they had a chance to go winless. However, remember that their last three losses in that 0-8 stretch were all games against division leaders that were decided by 3 points -- and 2 of those games had gone into overtime. So you could tell that they were getting better, and I had a good feeling that they would eventually win a game. Also, when I made those preseason predictions, I presumed that a 5-11 record would be representative of what kind of team they would be; I did not expect them to be nearly as competitive against strong teams. Even if they lose their last two, I believe that this year's 4-12 squad is superior to the team that went 6-10 last season.

Dang man...you were tuned in!...seriously! Which begs the question: What's your prediction for next year?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess he just had to see for himself what most of us on this board already knew...that TE is a great QB...in practice only... that when real bullets were flying, he turned into blond diva in a mini skirt. Let's at least give Chan credit for two things: (1) That he only waited two games, & (2) That he ran him out of Dodge instead of just benching him.

No question - in fact, one of the more refreshing differences between CG and previous Bills coaches is Gailey's willingness to admit errors and correct them...quickly and decisively.

This can only bode well for next season, when he won't have to ' get his arms around ' the entire roster and organization but instead can focus more on new draftees, a roster he already knows, and build on what they've learned this season.

GO BILLSSS!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer:

As one of the dozens of folks around here who were insisting that the team would go winless this season after starting 0-8? I don't remember any specific names, but I can't count the amount of times I saw, "Look at the schedule and tell me which game they're going to win".

I, for one, am a proud fan of the 4-10 BUFFALO BILLS...I say bring on 2011. We'll be ready.

I was talking 9-7 with Trent Edwards having a good year

So, I never claimed to be Miss Cleo...

Next year- 10-6 wild card, elimated first round

Year after that 12-4, losing 5th Superbowl

Yard after that Superbowl champs

(Unless they go to LA)