The next 3 weeks...

SuperBills12

These 3 games are our playoffs. It's our chance to measure ourselves against our division foes and an opportunity to send a message for next season.

PTR

Totally agree. After the dismantling of the Jets by NE and what they did to Chicago, I am really hoping we give them a bit of a show. Although if we actaully by some miracle pulled off a win it would be because the Pats have already clinched and have nothing to play for... at least that would be the spin by the usual pundits.

...perhaps I am getting ahead of myself here <_<

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any given Sunday any team can be beat! The jets and fins are very beatable! We would have our hands full with the pats! It would all start up front! Do you see how the pats oline has been playing?! That's good football! But I hope they don't clinch and they play their starters! You beat the pats by punching them in the mouth, but you gotta keep punching them! The way the pats have been beating everyone is the same way the browns beat them! We go for broke non-stop! I really billieve we can dust all three teams off!

I just pray that the Patriots have something to play for when they come here. I can't imagine anything worse than beating them with back-ups....

Assuming the Steelers take care of the fading Jets at home next week, NE will still need that game to take the #1 seed.

I am really only concerned with the Pats at this point. Miami is meh, the Jets are playing like poop as of late, and NE is the best in the league.

Playing a close game, win or lose, is not very promising if its played vrs Miami (a .500 team who is going to finish like a DJ bills team), Vrs the Pats is another story.

Even with another win I cant see us drafting later than 5 which would be nice. I haven’t looked at it if we win a 5th game, but with 2 teams at 5 wins right now I would think 7 is as late as we could fall. Lets beat the Pats and finish 4-12

If we finish 5-11 or 6-10 and end up drafting in the 6-10 range, I think Sherrod's the pick.

Sorry, somebody had to make this thread about the draft! :thumbsup:

Sherrod's small, but he's slow.

I'll stick with the big kid (also slightly faster) from Wisconsin - Gabe Carimi - who handled Big 10 DE's Ryan Kerrigan, Carmeron Heyward, Adrian Clayborn, etc., with ease.

Sherrod's small, but he's slow.

I'll stick with the big kid (also slightly faster) from Wisconsin - Gabe Carimi - who handled Big 10 DE's Ryan Kerrigan, Carmeron Heyward, Adrian Clayborn, etc., with ease.

Good call.

I think the elite DL's will be gobbled up, and if we can't get the #1 OLB, it should be the best tackle available. I always forget about Gabe.

Stud with a capital "S."

The Pats are unstoppable. No chance. Dolphins better be a win. We might pull one out with the Jets. My money is on 1 - 2 for the last three weeks.

The Pats are not unstoppable. Rodney Harrison said that the way you beat the Pats is to play them straight up in man to man coverage. Brady and his recievers are so unbelievably locked into timed passes between the gaps of the zone, any zone. They must beg the Patriots to run the ball using 6 DBs as their base defense. They must blitz by sending some of these DBs to try to get to Brady from time to time. The Bills can do it.

I think the Bills beat Miami and NY because they're flat out better than them. Why? Two words, Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Edited by 1billsfan

If we roll in to Foxboro, I predict the Pats won't even show up (they'll be in Buffalo)...

Even better

The Pats are not unstoppable. Rodney Harrison said that the way you beat the Pats is to play them straight up in man to man coverage. Brady and his recievers are so unbelievably locked into timed passes between the gaps of the zone, any zone. They must beg the Patriots to run the ball using 6 DBs as their base defense. They must blitz by sending some of these DBs to try to get to Brady from time to time. The Bills can do it.

I think the Bills beat Miami and NY because they're flat out better than them. Why? Two words, Ryan Fitzpatrick.

+1

Funny thing is... that's been the book on how to beat the Pats* for years. Yet, very few teams do it. Why? I'm seriously asking. Does the league office mandate that you can't blitz Brady and play bump and run, man coverage on their WRs? It boggles my mind how many teams I see playing a soft zone with 3-4 pass rushers while Brady just steadily picks them apart.

34 or 43 doesn't matter! You have to pressure him non- stop! How? Fresh legs form your rotation! Just look at the super bowl of the pats and the giants!

Straham said, "we wanted to disrupt them because they are a rythmic offense! So we wanted to shake him(Brady) up a little and punch him in the mouth!" And that's exactly what they did! We have to be aggressive and take chances!

If we go 1-2 and we beat the pats, ill be satisfied! I know we are better than the fins and jets even if we do loose to them! But playing the pats is our superbowl!

If we show up and execute, lay it all on the line, I really billieve we can beat them! Honestly, I hope we smash them!! I mean like really smash them!

PTR absolutely spot on.

But i think some of you are still high from this past weekend of Bills goodness. heck i know i am a little.

Just the same, i hope we give our division foes hell on the field and concern for our run at a title next year!