Proud Papa

I dont really post on this too much anymore I used to post on my son who is now off to college getting ready for football next year.

My 15 year old daughter (actress and singer) signed with Diverse Youth Talent today. She has been working towards this for a while.

Diverse is a top ten talent agency in Hollywood and they rep a pretty well known group of actors to include Heros, Lost, The Walking Dead, and many more. My daughter got signed today across the board for theatrical, commercial, and voice over.

She is also managed by Billy Hufsey Management. Some of you might remember him from the Original FAME show. He manages a small group of performers that include James Maslow from Big Time Rush on Nickelodian.

I am very proud of my girl.....not just today but this is a special day for her.

I know a little about what John and his daughter have been going through, to get to this point...I gotta say, John, your daughter is very lucky to not only be talented, but to have someone like you in her corner. Best of luck with everything... :thumbsup:

He is in a pretty good situation Dean......junior college with coaches that want to make sure his knee (some of you might remember he tore his ACL before his senior year) before he hits the field....with his eye on a Div I program if he can make it all the way back.

Its giving him a chance to focus on his academics....which is what he should be doing anyway. His rehab is coming along fine and he is starting to look like his old self.

Very proud of my kids.....

I dont really post on this too much anymore I used to post on my son who is now off to college getting ready for football next year.

My 15 year old daughter (actress and singer) signed with Diverse Youth Talent today. She has been working towards this for a while.

Diverse is a top ten talent agency in Hollywood and they rep a pretty well known group of actors to include Heros, Lost, The Walking Dead, and many more. My daughter got signed today across the board for theatrical, commercial, and voice over.

She is also managed by Billy Hufsey Management. Some of you might remember him from the Original FAME show. He manages a small group of performers that include James Maslow from Big Time Rush on Nickelodian.

I am very proud of my girl.....not just today but this is a special day for her.

Congrats! :thumbsup: