Always looking to improve...

boyst

Interesting move, we signed Pierre Woods off waivers and dump Antonio Coleman on IR. I guess this proves we're determined to have the right players on this roster. It also gives me confidence Buddy and Chan are working well together to find talent.

Link will come when found, this was per text.

Edited by jboyst62

Interesting move, we signed Pierre Woods off waivers and dump Antonio Coleman on IR. I guess this proves we're determined to have the right players on this roster. It also gives me confidence Buddy and Chan are working well together to find talent.

They didn't dump Coleman, he is injured and out for the seaosn as is Ellison and Davis. Considering we released Mitchell by injury settlement, and then cut Ellis we are very thin at LB.

We need special teamers and LBs, he has to be better than watched Maybin get rag dolled.

I'll second that.

I watched one play yesterday where Maybin came in. At first, I was amazed at the initial burst. But as Maybin had to round the corner to get the QB, the LT adjusted to the initial burst, and blew Maybin back a couple of yards away from the QB. Maybin acted like he was going to get his first sack, and the play was called back on a penalty.

I mean, the guy is such a douche. He's going to need some 4+ years to develop into NFL talent. And at his salary, we just don't have the time.

Who scouted him, again?

It proves they're down to a few warm bodies and found another one on the street who'll come in, maybe give a Chris Draft type performance, and then be cut in the off-season.

This is what happens to teams who are physically inferior: they rack up the injuries and regardless of whether there's a TV in the weight room.

There's something to the notion that physically inferior players get injured more frequently. Our OL was awful last year and the most injured. Now our feeble LB Corp is decimated along with another rash of injuries to the OL. It's time to really concentrate on the trenches and LB's in the draft & FA. QB can wait.

There's something to the notion that physically inferior players get injured more frequently. Our OL was awful last year and the most injured. Now our feeble LB Corp is decimated along with another rash of injuries to the OL. It's time to really concentrate on the trenches and LB's in the draft & FA. QB can wait.

+1

Even Pat Manning cant win games without his starting offensive line and above average defense.