Steve's Drop

WNY

Mr. Stevie Johnson had a big drop i believe on the first drive. ( i went to the bar a litte late to watch the game) but he was hit right in the hands on a 3rd down play and dropped the ball, stopped the drive. We've been a third down team, and when you don't complete third downs you sit and watch our pathetic defence. We never got momentum in this game.

Well I kind of got a knot in my stomach when we knocked Favre out. You know how the Bills do against backups. Almost guaranteed to have a career day.

PTR

That's what Sabres fans say about backup goalies. Get some more talent on this team and backup QBs will look exactly like what they are -- backup QBs.

OK :flirt:

I don't know this Dan guy who made the post, but let me explain the joke he TRIED to get you to understand

I will write slow, so listen carefully

1. Moats put Farve out of the game.....Got it?

2. His backup came in and played well...Got it?

3. "Dan's" theory is that if Farve had stayed in the game, he would have thrown some interseptions and the Bills would of won...Got it?

Now it is ovious you have something special about Moats be it that you like the way he plays or the way he looks, but you need to lighten up, sister...Got it?

I don't know this Dan guy who made the post, but let me explain the joke he TRIED to get you to understand

3. "Dan's" theory is that if Farve had stayed in the game, he would have thrown some interseptions and the Bills would of won...Got it?

Now it is ovious you have something special about Moats be it that you like the way he plays or the way he looks, but you need to lighten up, sister...Got it?

interseptions??? oviously??? Farve???? Would of???? I prefer not to be a grammar nazi but if you're gonna bust chops...get your own ducks in a row.....brother.

Are you a moron?

Here is my blame in order of occurrence:

Stevie Johnson

Leodis McKelvin

Refs

O-line

Injuries

PTR

#1 Was Me Going to the MetroDome in Full Buffalo Bills Gear just like I did for Super Bowl xxvi in 1992 and watch" the wheels come off".

I really thought we had a chance today. As an eyewitness i can say that Fitz is good enough if we get him some time. Looking forward to next year. it'll be our year!

:wallbash: