Kelly giving Fitz nod of approval?

SpecialK15

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d81c8aa44/Hall-of-Fame-QB-Kelly-on-Bills-young-QBs

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but in Kelly's talk about QBs around the league it seems like he was itching to throw some credit Fitz's way. Also noted that the Bills are on the rise (obvious after the last several games despite winning only two).

Also talks about playing flag football with troops through something Tostitos set up.

Yea, he made sure to throw Fitz in there. I was surprised they asked about Mike Vick. I thought everyone knew Jim Kelly hates him, and won't forgive him about the dog fighting/killing issue.

I think the truth is Jim misses the ball slinging of the Buffalo Bills of the 90's. Jim seems to take the situation of the Bills personally, and really wants them to rise back to a powerhouse.

Man he called him the qb we've been waiting for, for so many years. I wonder if this reflects the feeling of those involved in the organization?

He said "I don't know if you want to call" Fitzpatrick one of the up and coming young QBs.

Eli Manning?? Sounds like Jim couldn't think of one young QB.

Yea, he made sure to throw Fitz in there. I was surprised they asked about Mike Vick. I thought everyone knew Jim Kelly hates him, and won't forgive him about the dog fighting/killing issue.

I think the truth is Jim misses the ball slinging of the Buffalo Bills of the 90's. Jim seems to take the situation of the Bills personally, and really wants them to rise back to a powerhouse.

I think Kelly's issue with Vick started long before we knew about Vicks' dog fighting activities. Kelly tried to sign Vick as a client, out of college, to his PR company, run with his brother. They thought they had him, but Vick backed out, after he was advised not to sign with Kelly, by a few people. One of those rumored to be urging him not to sign with Kelly, was none other than Bruce Smith...Kelly loved Vick before that...I don't think the dogs had that much to do with it.

He said "I don't know if you want to call" Fitzpatrick one of the up and coming young QBs.

Yeah but he said he has now become the one we were looking for too. At the same time.

Fitz, Losman, Edwards...all completely the same.

PTR

Not true, no one can pull off the bearded QB look like Fitz. Losman did okay with his beard while here. Edwards would have to start testosterone treatments to be able to grow any kind of manly hair.

Not true, no one can pull off the bearded QB look like Fitz. Losman did okay with his beard while here. Edwards would have to start testosterone treatments to be able to grow any kind of manly hair.

Agree...I was being a little facetious at how Kelly spoke well of Losman and Edwards. First off, of course Kelly will speak well of Bills QBs since he's a team employee. And maybe because of that his comment lose some cred. But Fitz is easily the best we've seen since Flutie so I think he means what he says.

PTR

It's about time somebody brought this up. Fitz looks like a regal Roman senator back there. The beard agrees with him.

JP and TE are still waiting for someone to pour milk on their whiskers so the cat can lick them off.

Fear the beard.

GO BILLS!!!

Up and coming implies improving steadily. Show me where Eli Manning is doing that???