Fitzgibbons is a Qualty QB

Bills99999

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh...vick is rated number 2 in the nfl...Fitzpatrick number 20. Vick's rating is around 105, Fitz around 89. Vick's team is in playoff contention, Fitz is 2 and 9. How can you even think of comparing the two?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating/year/2010/seasontype/2

When Vick gets injured, and he will get injured because of his style and the Eagles so/so line his rating will drop just a little.

And it's not even the Op making this mistake alone. I've read about 3 or 4 news articles that start out with Fitzpatrick only to change it to Fitgerald in the middle of the article. Someone's making some money editing these articles and doing a lousy job at it. But, being a Bills fan, you should probably get our Qbs' name right. You are forgiven however. Just don't let it happen again! :P

as far as Fitz vs Vick. All I can say is I am happy with our Qb. I think he's the right guy at the right time for our team.

Firstly, Fitzpatrick looks like Conan O'Brian

Secondly, I still don't understand how people don't even know what the QB's name is. I mean, its not like hes the 3 string safety or something. Just baffles me. We watch the games EVERY WEEK.

Edited by Mr. Negative

i does billeive dat fitzsimmons...uh fitzbeard...fitzobrien?...fitzymcgee no...fitzgibbons! wall bees grate. Hee keyenda reeminds meh o jahm kelsey.

Thar is gewd possible that hee ish in faxt Samson. if hee shave beard, he will be Fitzmcweaksauce.

Long lirve fitzgibbons and his fitzbeard.

Fitzgibbons haz bin salad, but me tink Frank Jefferson kud runs awl ovir da vykings dish wek!

Frank Jefferson is bst awll porpoises bak weave had cince Thurmon Thompson

FitzGibbons will sit up the run game width the pass to Stan Johannsen

We dont need to draft no QB next year because Fitzgibbons next year will be one of the top three QBs in the whoke NFL

We need one mor LB and mareman will be back from his caff injury. We also need one more defensive back and we will beck in contenshan

I agree. That Fitzcarraldo is terrific.

What I drink is called Aristocrat Vidka and its costs $12.25 for a half a gallon (or a "handle" as some people call it)

Irregardless, Fitzgerald is a real compatiter and I am glad he is on the team

That's too expensive for Vodka. Vodka should burn going down. 12.25 is too filtered.

Edited by gobillsinytown

Are you stoned, drunk or did you just skip English class for at least 4 years in a row? Skip grammar lessons for at least 2 years in a row? And were never invited to Football 101 Class at all. Fitzbeard will be a decent bridge quarterback for one year while they groom a rookie or real young QB with NFL skills. Fitz plays with as much heart as anyone in the league, but he isn't the answer to get us into contention, he makes at least 4 or 5 just plain terrible throws every week, and normally it is at a critical point in the game that he does it. Also Merriman won't be in Buffalo next year, he is a free agent was quoted before he even ever got here that he would'nt be here next season.

Just because you are anal retractive enough to run your posts through a spell checker does not mean your smarter then me irregardless you will see your wrong when Fitzgerald is all pro next year

LMAO at all you guys - but there's one more grammar ticket to be handed out before we end this: "Irregardless" is not a word, and neither is "Iregardless". "Regardless" is the correct grammar in this context, so Bills99999 please use "regardless" in future as it should be easier for you: less letters to spell and fewer syllables for you to slur.

A RIP shout out to former Bills QB great, Jack Kent Cooke and his favorite receiver, Elbert Einstein!

If I want it to be the way it already is then it would be "reguardless", but because I want it to be something different then it is "irreguardless". That works our mathamatically like a double negitive. I studied this at the college level

Just because you are anal retractive enough to run your posts through a spell checker does not mean your smarter then me irregardless you will see your wrong when Fitzgerald is all pro next year

If I want it to be the way it already is then it would be "reguardless", but because I want it to be something different then it is "irreguardless". That works our mathamatically like a double negitive. I studied this at the college level

College also taught me the same thing. Excepting that they learned it to me as eyeregardness

:w00t:

Isnt Fitzgibbons the bassist from ZZTop?

No, Billy Fitgibbons plays the guitar and Frank Beard is the one who does not have a beard

Our RBs are grate, but I sure miss watching Thurman Munson back there.

Don;t you mean Thruman Thomas

I wish we would of drafted Golden Taint from Notre Dame because he is a great reciever

College also taught me the same thing. Excepting that they learned it to me as eyeregardness

Speaking of collage, I wish we would of drafted Golden Taint from Notre Dame because he will be a great reciever