Fitzgibbons is a Qualty QB

Bills99999

Are you stoned, drunk or did you just skip English class for at least 4 years in a row? Skip grammar lessons for at least 2 years in a row? And were never invited to Football 101 Class at all. Fitzbeard will be a decent bridge quarterback for one year while they groom a rookie or real young QB with NFL skills. Fitz plays with as much heart as anyone in the league, but he isn't the answer to get us into contention, he makes at least 4 or 5 just plain terrible throws every week, and normally it is at a critical point in the game that he does it. Also Merriman won't be in Buffalo next year, he is a free agent was quoted before he even ever got here that he would'nt be here next season.

Do you really not get it?! Are you sad that we traded LeShaun Munch, too?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I drink is called Aristocrat Vidka and its costs $12.25 for a half a gallon (or a "handle" as some people call it)

Irregardless, Fitzgerald is a real compatiter and I am glad he is on the team

LMAO at all you guys - but there's one more grammar ticket to be handed out before we end this: "Irregardless" is not a word, and neither is "Iregardless". "Regardless" is the correct grammar in this context, so Bills99999 please use "regardless" in future as it should be easier for you: less letters to spell and fewer syllables for you to slur.

A RIP shout out to former Bills QB great, Jack Kent Cooke and his favorite receiver, Elbert Einstein!

LMAO at all you guys - but there's one more grammar ticket to be handed out before we end this: "Irregardless" is not a word, and neither is "Iregardless". "Regardless" is the correct grammar in this context, so Bills99999 please use "regardless" in future as it should be easier for you: less letters to spell and fewer syllables for you to slur.

Irregardless of the fact that there's no such word as irregardless, I'm pretty sure he knew that when he typed it. (I'm pretty sure everyone knows that.)

I hope its not too late to get Andre Luckeau. He might even be better than that Fitzgibbons. We just need to stop throwing to Stevie Jenkins brother.

Isn't he that annoying Dutch fiddler that's always on WNED during pledge-week?

I personalty think Jehovah's Cauldron is

going to come in big for us. He will Shirley unseat courtney mactire

hey, don't call me surely :censored: (homage to the grate Lesly Nealon)

You must watch out for Curse Kelley, he has looked like the next Bryce Smiff this season. Lets just that Erin Maytag turns into the next Bryan Pop. We don't need to draft any LB's at all as Pez looks like the next Conman.

Are you stoned, drunk or did you just skip English class for at least 4 years in a row? Skip grammar lessons for at least 2 years in a row? And were never invited to Football 101 Class at all. Fitzbeard will be a decent bridge quarterback for one year while they groom a rookie or real young QB with NFL skills. Fitz plays with as much heart as anyone in the league, but he isn't the answer to get us into contention, he makes at least 4 or 5 just plain terrible throws every week, and normally it is at a critical point in the game that he does it. Also Merriman won't be in Buffalo next year, he is a free agent was quoted before he even ever got here that he would'nt be here next season.

Shane Macmurray will be back in a Bills uniforum next year, because his akillees will be heeled. Fitzgibbons is making is so that we don't be having to draft a corderback in the draft, and I'm feeling an offendsive lineman or a defendsive one in the first round. When he hits Stevie Jenkins or Lee Ebersol for a big play, it only makes it moor obvious. Stop hatein on my man Fitzgibbons and give him a chance to sheen!!!!!

Shane Macmurray will be back in a Bills uniforum next year, because his akillees will be heeled. Fitzgibbons is making is so that we don't be having to draft a corderback in the draft, and I'm feeling an offendsive lineman or a defendsive one in the first round. When he hits Stevie Jenkins or Lee Ebersol for a big play, it only makes it moor obvious. Stop hatein on my man Fitzgibbons and give him a chance to sheen!!!!!

That one got me. LOL