I like what Chan Gailey is doing with this football team.

Dope and the bullfrog don't know what they are talking about.

I love what you are doing with this team especially the offense. Just think what you can do when you have a lot talent to work with on the defense. This team has a lot of fight and is playing hard. We just need to learn that killer instinct and finish out games.

P.S. This comes with more talent especially playmakers.

Go Bills!

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I don't know what kind of Juju Gailey is using to make these teams completely implode in the second half but it sure is working! Can you believe the downright stupid penalties by the steelers in the second half. And the play calling, why continue to run successfully when you can pass and give the game away? They finally decided to run again in overtime. Astounding.

You have to hand it to the Bills. As always not an ounce of quit in the entire team.

I thought Tomlin was going to stroke out a couple times in that second half :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

They are already out of the playoffs and he has them playing hard AND the whole team is trying to IMPROVE. No coasting! This is just so much better than anything the Bills have done for about 10 years. Working on getting better. The teams in the past just seemed to write off each season after week 6 or so, and there would be no improvement.

Dope and the bullfrog don't know what they are talking about.

I love what you are doing with this team especially the offense. Just think what you can do when you have a lot talent to work with on the defense. This team has a lot of fight and is playing hard. We just need to learn that killer instinct and finish out games.

P.S. This comes with more talent especially playmakers.

Go Bills!

A Jauron/Edwards led team would have been blown out today. Seriously, anyone doubt that? This team is clearly heading in the right direction and anybody who tears into them today just isn't seeing the forest through the trees.

The pre-superbowl Levy/Kelly led Bills had their shoot-themselves-in-the-foot losses as well. Though this loss sucks badly, I see a team that is TRULY on the rise.

The Steelers knew we were a threat coming in and they still couldn't beat us, they in fact needed the Bills to hand them the win more than once.

I'm with the downers on this one.

This game sums of the Buffalo Bills for the past decade. Finding ways to lose games.

Man, they did give it away. But they are getting much better. MUCH better week after week. They can draft more playmakers on defense.

They can't teach heart. The Bills have heart. You should be very encouraged by that.

Gailey has this team. He went for the throat instead of settling for the field goal in overtime and should have been rewarded with a W. This team doesn't quit and for the first time in forever, we may have a legit leader at the QB position.

Losses sucks but they're getting there. Still a lot of meaningful football to play and learn from.

Yeah but the snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is really getting old. We just have so many players with awful football IQ out there in McKelvin and Stevie that just don't get it. It reminds me of Trent and his whole "I don't really watch football" lack of football IQ.

I like what Chan Gailey has done to this team. Sure we are lacking in talent and haven't won a lot of games But they are getting better and he doesn't let them quit. Who would have thought after the first half when Pittsburgh was getting first downs almost at will that we could come back like we did? We were lucky that they only scored 13 in the first half. And I can't remember the last time we had 5 sacks!!

Yeah but the snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is really getting old. We just have so many players with awful football IQ out there in McKelvin and Stevie that just don't get it. It reminds me of Trent and his whole "I don't really watch football" lack of football IQ.

Brilliant. :doh:

PTR

This won't be the same team next year. It should be more fined tuned, with players that suit the identity they are starting to take on. I hope they sign a veteran defensive player from a Super Bowl winner this off-season, a guy from a team like the Steelers, Pats, or Colts. I think they need someone like that to boost the leadership.

YES! this is a team to be proud of, despite thier record. That has too often not been the case for Bills Fans.

Agreed. After the disaster against the Jets earlier this year, I was almost ashamed to root for such a terrible team. I'm even more proud of them now that they've come back from such a terrible game to bring it every week.

I don't know what kind of Juju Gailey is using to make these teams completely implode in the second half but it sure is working! Can you believe the downright stupid penalties by the steelers in the second half. And the play calling, why continue to run successfully when you can pass and give the game away? They finally decided to run again in overtime. Astounding.

You have to hand it to the Bills. As always not an ounce of quit in the entire team.

I thought Tomlin was going to stroke out a couple times in that second half :)

+1 :thumbsup: