Stevie Johnson's Pre-Game Tweets

The Big Cat

I wish he would concentrate more on catching the freakin' football than all this other nonsense. He had the game today because he's been getting too cocky and getting his DIVA on. He was starting to believe in his own hype. The drops today were all due to a lack of concentration. Hopefully he'll recognize this and drop the tweet pipe and concentrate on football.

I wish he would concentrate more on catching the freakin' football than all this other nonsense. He had the game today because he's been getting too cocky and getting his DIVA on. He was starting to believe in his own hype. The drops today were all due to a lack of concentration. Hopefully he'll recognize this and drop the tweet pipe and concentrate on football.

Well said.... Divalicious...

He needs to just concentrate on catching the freakin' football instead off all this BS.

Absolutely. Put away the Twitter posts and concentrate on football. We'll see how mature he is by how he handles this. He's just a kid so far, an talented, good-natured one, but still a kid.

Yeah, because Stevie Johnson twittering during the week made him drop some passes. :wallbash:

Probably not but you never know how much of this crap is on his mind in the game. Some players are mature enough to handle the fame and some aren't. I'd hate to see Stevie wind up like Terrell Owens,a great talent that in the end wins nothing.

PTR

When you reply to a post on twitter, can the other person read your response? I responded to his post, but not sure if he will actually see it. Anyone knows?

yes...it won't show up in his timeline unless he follows you, but he can see it in his "Mentions"

Probably not but you never know how much of this crap is on his mind in the game. Some players are mature enough to handle the fame and some aren't. I'd hate to see Stevie wind up like Terrell Owens,a great talent that in the end wins nothing.

PTR

So you are saying we are going to trade him.

Heath Ledger's haunting performance lives on, and it's begun to truly manifest itself.

Behold, Stevie Johnson's Tweet from 11/27/10 10:54 a.m.

"This City Deserves A Better Class Of Criminal! And I'm Gonna Give It To Them!" #TheJoker

Buffalo, meet enemy.

Mission accomplished, Stevie.

Wow. You have a problem with him saying, in essence, I screwed up...Buffalo deserves better?

***EDIT***

It looks like he sent this before the game. So, I guess that wasn't what he was saying. Pretty prescient though.

Edited by Thisistheyear

Yeah, because Stevie Johnson twittering during the week made him drop some passes. :wallbash:

Yeah...I'm shaky on that kind of logic too...I really don't believe all that off field crap has anything to do with what happens on Sunday...At least not most of the time...The Kid had a bad Game catching the Football...It HAS happened to the best of em'...He was running his Routes well enough...He was where he was supposed to be most of the day...He was just dropping the damn ball and he dropped the biggest Pass thrown to him so far in his young career...If he catches a Game winner next week, or has another big Game, this will be over and we can all get back to enjoying Stevie's VERY cool personality...He's just got to push through it and move on...

I agree the off field stuff with Stevie just gives Folks the ability to point a finger...It don't mean squat though... B-)