How 'bout them cowboys

Looks like Buffalo-itis has been transfered to the boys ! Nothing makes me happier than watching them lose (except the fish).

I couldn't agree with you more....although I'm beginning to warm up to hating Rex Ryan too....

Looks like Buffalo-itis has been transfered to the boys ! Nothing makes me happier than watching them lose (except the fish).

when the bills actually win, i look for the following teams to lose, Fish, Jets, Pats, and cowboys. When those teams lose with a bills win, the world is bright and cartoon birds fly from the heavens

its also funny because every cowboy fan i know, hates roy williams, and i died when he fumbled the ball to basically lose the game.

when the bills actually win, i look for the following teams to lose, Fish, Jets, Pats, and cowboys. When those teams lose with a bills win, the world is bright and cartoon birds fly from the heavens

its also funny because every cowboy fan i know, hates roy williams, and i died when he fumbled the ball to basically lose the game.

This Cowboy Fan does not hate Roy Williams even after today. I am dissapointed with his bone headed play. The Cowboys should not have made the trade for him because the team had many other needs.

This Cowboy Fan does not hate Roy Williams even after today. I am dissapointed with his bone headed play. The Cowboys should not have made the trade for him because the team had many other needs.

I enjoyed his smile on the sideline after the fumble... Reminded me of Aaron brooks post-int

Roy Williams is full of awesome. Couldn't ask for that to happen to a more deserving player.

I couldn't believe he was grinning on the sidelines like a village idiot after he let the ball get stripped after the catch. I'm surprised the team didn't gang up and beat the living sheep dip out of him right then and there. What a cretin.

So on the list, we have Matt Millen, Jerruh Jones, and you as big fans of #1 Underachiever.

I AGREE we are underachivers...it is the reason the team is in the shape that it is. I am a fan...it is my team....thick and thin....good or bad.

I enjoyed his smile on the sideline after the fumble... Reminded me of Aaron brooks post-int

I did NOT!!! My team needs MORE players that get MAD when they make mistakes not with smiles on the sidelines!!!

I couldn't agree more, especially when it comes to the Pats these days. For the past 7 or 8 years any time the Pats have lost I've just felt really good the whole day.