Chris Carter "Come on Man"

BuffaloBud

That was pretty funny. Gotta hand it to Crisis Carter on that one. They set it up nicely by showing Brady, Peyton, Eli, Garrard, all wearing really nice suits in their postgame pressers, then Stevie all tatted up and wearing skullcap and wife beater. Cmon man! Carter is shouting at him "you got money!"

That was pretty funny. Gotta hand it to Crisis Carter on that one. They set it up nicely by showing Brady, Peyton, Eli, Garrard, all wearing really nice suits in their postgame pressers, then Stevie all tatted up and wearing skullcap and wife beater. Cmon man! Carter is shouting at him "you got money!"

Need some help with translation here.

Tatted = full of tatoos.

Skull Cap = Bandana on head (like a pirate)

wife beater = ?

thanks in advance!

Need some help with translation here.

Tatted = full of tatoos.

Skull Cap = Bandana on head (like a pirate)

wife beater = ?

thanks in advance!

yes

no, its the piece of headwear that many NFL players wear under their helmets. more of a spandex/elastic type material

http://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=390330&d=1283288751 (NSFW)

Chris Carter puts the "Come on Man" on Stevie Johnson's post game attire yesterday. Wifebeater t-shirt. When they come back to the studio Carter is in similar shirt. LOL!!!

That was Hilarious. I definitely actually LOLed then rewound and made my wife watch and she actually LOLed.

Rarely LOL is an accurate description of what happened but in this case there was definitely at least 2 LOLs, not quite ROFL but definitely LOL.

C'mon Man!

:thumbsup:

That was great for Stevie Johnson. They replayed his awesome celebration against the Patriots where he mocked their rifleman, show his 'Why So Serious?' celebration, and also showed a clip of his press conference.

Even though they were ripping on him in a way, the whole thing just served to greatly build his brand awareness around the country.

I was happy to see him highlighted.