The Bills W-L for the rest of the season

BuffaloBill

I'm thinking the Bills win two of their final six games to finish 4-12. That would put them drafting somewhere in the #4-#7 range, i think? I just hope they can knock off the Pats for one of those wins and end that stupid streak.

4-12 or 6-10 sounds reasonable. I think we beat the Vikings and between the Dolphins and Browns we beat at least one of the two of them, maybe both. As for The Steelers, Pats, and Jets, I don't see us winning those games but I think we stand a good chance at pulling an upset in any of the three.

Regardless of how they play the next 3 weeks, the last three division games will be fun as hell to watch. I love the fact that the Bills are going to have a say in what happens in the division with the patsies and that crappy green team in the last two weeks.

I'd bet that we end up 5-11...I would also bet that there aren't a lot of teams that would want to play the Bills right now. Go Bills!!

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS L (though close I think)

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings W

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS W (this is my "upset" pick)

01/02 @ New York Jets L

Just my thoughts ... what do you think? Given a 0-8 start a 6-10 season would has to be considered a huge step forward (except for those who want a top 3 draft pick).

Steelers L

Vikings L

Browns W

Dolphins W

Pats L

Jets L

4-12 finish. Pick somewhere in the 4-7 range.

4-12 or 3-13 the will likely lose to the Jets and Steelers. The other four I think they split (Pats*, Vikings, Miami, and Cleveland). Out of the next 6 you figure they have a legit chance to beat the Vikings and Cleveland. Then you figure they have a punchers chance to squeak out a win vs the other 4.

We beat 2 bad teams and took a bunch of good teams down to the wire. We will likely get another win or two but I just can't see 5-11 or better. We have flaws but we will be competitive in all or most of our upcoming games.

why not go undefeated?

Uh huh I said it. Just LETS NOT SEE 3 more Fitz INT's in a game!!!

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS L- Why not a Bills W? The Stillers have the 28th WORST OFFENSE ! Worse that Buffalo's

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings W - Brett who?

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W - [Brownies can be beaten by an improving Bills team

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W - Stick a fork in the Fins. Sushi anyone?

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS W (this is my "upset" pick) - I'd love to see them cruch the Putrids. But alas Fitz may not have it in him.

01/02 @ New York Jets L - Why not a Bills W? The NYETS are a bit over rated and the Bills CAN defeat them in NY.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Hard to say. The Bills are better than their 2-8 record suggests. Not to say they're a great team, because they're not, but after coming out of their bye, they lost three close games to three good teams, followed by two wins. The Buffalo Bills are almost a 5-5 team.

My prediction for the remainder of the season is as follows:

Steelers - L - One of the league's best teams.

Vikings - L - Will rebound now that the hated Chilly is gone.

Browns - L - Turning it around and playing well but Bills still have a chance.

Dolphins - W - This team is hurting and playing poorly.

Patriots - L - One of the league's best teams.

Jets - L - One of the league's best teams.

The Bills will play hard, be competitve and fun to watch, but they still have a long way to go and I don't expect them to win more than two more games.

2010 Bills record: 3-13

Edited by lets_go_bills

One thing for sure, we are not overmatched in any of the 6 games. Pats will be tough but we played NE tough in their building. Jets will also be tough but they have looked sloppy at times. Same with the Steelers. I think we have every shot at beating the Vikes, Browns and Dolphins.

PTR