Stevie Johnson AKA The Joker!

And a message OUR BOY Stevie Johnson (The Joker) sent today! :thumbsup: Outplaying both Batman (Ochocinco) and Robin (Owens).

Stevie you are becoming not only one of my favorite Bills players but after your appearance on Rome and your brilliance of today on the field, you are becoming one of my favorite players in the NFL.

GO BILLS! :thumbsup:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And a message OUR BOY Stevie Johnson (The Joker) sent today! :thumbsup: Outplaying both Batman (Ochocinco) and Robin (Owens).

Stevie you are becoming not only one of my favorite Bills players but after your appearance on Rome and your brilliance of today on the field, you are becoming one of my favorite players in the NFL.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gotta give him credit -- he came up with a good line! :thumbsup:

The commish is about to take some of that money.

Yup, and he knows it. As long as there was no penalty flag, I'm good. I don't care how he spends his money. I thought it was funny.

That was genius by Mr. Johnson...Very clever...When he pulled that shirt up I was like..."Oh no he didn't!" Hilarious! :lol:

Actually, I'm pretty sure Owens was Batman and Ocho was Robin...cause I remember Chad looking at Owens during the interview as if he was thinking, "I'm the real Batman, dammit"

Just gonna put this out there...is anybody else reminded of Larry Fitzgerald when they see Stevie play?

Also, one of the best personalities out there right now. For all the press that OchoStinko gets, this TD celebration trumped everything he's ever done to celebrate. That was freakin' clever.

I was initially convinced that he was training camp fodder. A 7th rounder from Kentucky when we drafted Hardly at #2 in the same draft. Hardly just HAD to be a better player.

Well, past is prologue, and we now have the Johnson era.

I was irritated by the Stevie thing, too. I mean, after 5 years of age, dudes really need to drop the 'ie' after the name and grow a pair.

But he has shown himself to be for real, as his routes and cuts today were amazing. He has that elusiveness where he does not look fast, but makes moves to freeze defenders in their tracks. And he catches what is thrown at him. I got so tired of the untimely drops of Josh Reed.

johnson is making a difference. Reading today's article in the Buffalo News has me respecting and liking this guy even more. And as much as I hate the 'OchoCinco'/ 'T.O.' end zone garbage, I liked Johnson's shirt TD antics today. That was pretty original.

This hardly absolves Modrak of his ineptitude, but it's a nice start to finally see some fruit on our draft tree blossom.

I hope Stevie is one of receivers of the future.

Edited by Red

I hope Stevie is one of receivers of the future.

If they don't lock the guy up long term, I'm gonna be pissed. I love this guy!