For my 1,000th post, LETS BLOW OUT CINCY

+1000

I want to earn that extra Buffalo some day.

you still have a long time for that extra buffalo.

i have apprx 500 more posts than you and we both still have 4.

when is the 5th one? at 2000 posts probably.

here is what you do l+w+w just post a bunch of stupid stuff. you'll get there.

I want fitz to be like vick (not in the dog killing way), but to beat his old team badly like vick did monday night.I want 59-17

Please pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did Vick play for the Redskins??

I think you had the wrong QB playing vs. his old team.

I want the Bills to win the exact number of games they need to secure the #1 pick.

As much as I wish that number was 3 or 4, unfortunately it looks more and more like the number is 1.

I hope the Bills look good in a losing effort, the young players continue to develop the rest of the year, then bring on the Andrew Luck era.

I want the Bills to win the exact number of games they need to secure the #1 pick.

As much as I wish that number was 3 or 4, unfortunately it looks more and more like the number is 1.

I hope the Bills look good in a losing effort, the young players continue to develop the rest of the year, then bring on the Andrew Luck era.

I hope we blow them out too. Give Fitzy a chance to smile!

p.s. how many years is it going to take for us to stop saying "let's lose out so we get a better pick!"???? We keep blowing the picks anyway. Let's just win some games and let the chips fall where they may. Let's have fun! Go Bills!

my mistake. i meant vs old teammate. meaning mcnabb.

by the way "looking good in a losing effort" sounds very dumb. i couldnt even type if i tried to.

1014, you missed 1,000.

GO BILLS

actually i didnt. it was exactly 1000 when i started the topic. i posted 14 more times and now the "tracker" has me at 1015-1020.

if you look at all your posts they all have the same post total. which is obviously impossible.

It seems this is the unpopular opinion as of late, but I hope we lose. I see no point in winning 3-5 games and sliding 3-5 slots in the draft. I won't feel better as a fan now and especially come draft day. If the team is fragile enough that 4 wins vs 1 gives them hope or feel like they are building a winning atmosphere, well than what can I say?

Edited by Buffalonian-at-Heart

It seems this is the unpopular opinion as of late, but I hope we lose. I see no point in winning 3-5 games and sliding 3-5 slots in the draft. I won't feel better as a fan now and especially come draft day. If the team is fragile enough that 4 wins vs 1 gives them hope or feel like they are building a winning atmosphere, well than what can I say?

As of Late?

You should change your name to Masochist-at-Heart.

ha ha. no thanks. if the bills start winning i eventually want to change my user name to be LAKERS OF NFL.

If the Bills end up with the number 1 pick and Andrew Luck, as opposed to winning a couple meaningless games now and ending up with a toss-up QB prospect like Mallett or Locker, you will be able to make that screen name change sooner rather tham later. :thumbsup:

If the Bills end up with the number 1 pick and Andrew Luck, as opposed to winning a couple meaningless games now and ending up with a toss-up QB prospect like Mallett or Locker, you will be able to make that screen name change sooner rather tham later. :thumbsup:

Its like Herm Edwards said "You play to lose the game."

You got your wish Clipper...

Even though after the first half, you would have never thought

the Bills would put the smack down on Bungles like they did.

Second best second half since a certain game in Jan 1993

hell yeah i got my wish!!!! i lost my voice i was screaming OF HAPPINESS so much.

i hope we get more of these!

Edited by Clippers of Nfl