Redskins Rant

DrDawkinstein

Yeah, I listen to that show sometimes.. Chad Dukes can get a little crazy. They teamed him up with Lavar Arrington to be his sidekick but Dukes is more interesting to listen to than Lavar (who seems like a big goof sometimes).

Anyway, his rant has gotten alot of publicity. This morning they had Chris Cooley on and he listened to the rant and totally agreed with it...even as a player.

And by the way, where's all the Chan haters who cried and wailed because we didn't get Shanny and a "big name" DC like Haslett? I said early on all I want to see of the Bills this year is steady improvement. And we're seeing it. More draft picks, better choices and we are on are way.

And by the way, where's all the Chan haters who cried and wailed because we didn't get Shanny and a "big name" DC like Haslett? I said early on all I want to see of the Bills this year is steady improvement. And we're seeing it. More draft picks, better choices and we are on are way.

Shanny is dealing with crap from the previous regime just like Chan is. We shall see which one turns it around first. That video very good btw.

Get 'em!

They are, just in the opposite way. They hate the Bills as much as this guy loves the Skins.

I don't think they hate the Bills. They are just more concerned with telling everyone else that calls in that they are wrong and make no valid points. Then when a caller agrees with them, they change their minds and start talking about how the points the caller makes isn't a good one because they didn't think of it.