What if you beat Cincy?

uticaclub

I want to see us win I know T.O. had great things to say about us on the conference call but I'd love a win over them. You think we might pick up stream and end up like 5-11 and out of a top 5 pick? I mean i'd love to see us go 8-8 and get a wildcard but that most likely won't happen. I would never root for us to lose and we might actually be a better team then cincy.

Oh well, there's enough good players out there. Build a winning culture. Get a W.

Thats right

Strategically losing is only plausable if a GM has identified a player that they believe is of a franchise changing nature, a 1 out of every 10 or 20 year player.

Certainly the only player in the 2010 draft that could be possibly considered that special may be Andrew Luck and there is not any guarantee he will be there. I actually am one of the few that think Andrew Luck will not declare.

A strategy of strategically losing to get a higher draft position creates a franchise that continual loses. When do you decide to start strategically winning?

It's the most prudent course to always strategically win.

Canton is filled with players that were drafted from #5-#14 too.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

I think you can kiss it goodbye anyway. We will wind up with at least 4-5 wins. It's all part of Fitz's evil plan to make us a winner. Bastard!

PTR

What an insidious plot. He must be stopped immediately, so we can continue complaining about how bad we are instead of starting to think good things can happen even in Buffalo.

Oh well, there's enough good players out there. Build a winning culture. Get a W.

Amen ... at top 5 pick is not a guarantee ... learning to win is clearly a step in the right direction. Look at the Detroit Lions .. perpetually high picks have not enabled them to turn a corner.

Thats right

Strategically losing is only plausable if a GM has identified a player that they believe is of a franchise changing nature, a 1 out of every 10 or 20 year player.

Certainly the only player in the 2010 draft that could be possibly considered that special may be Andrew Luck and there is not any guarantee he will be there. I actually am one of the few that think Andrew Luck will not declare.

A strategy of strategically losing to get a higher draft position creates a franchise that continual loses. When do you decide to start strategically winning?

It's the most prudent course to always strategically win.

Canton is filled with players that were drafted from #5-#14 too.

Amen ... at top 5 pick is not a guarantee ... learning to win is clearly a step in the right direction. Look at the Detroit Lions .. perpetually high picks have not enabled them to turn a corner.

I'm with you guys! :thumbsup: