New unis for 2012?

bills44

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody care about tradition anymore? These look like the jerseys you would have thought NFL players would be wearing in the future world in Terminator I.

What??? Compared to what these guys are wearing now? These uni's are great!!!

I don't give two turds what they wear, as long as they start winning again. Oh yeah, but I forgot, as long as the fans and Toronto keep filling Ralph's pockets, winning is a forgone conclusion with this organization. My bad.

Nike Pro Combat Uniform Designs

http://lulzimg.com/i8/f8b49b80.png

I'm inclined to think that we can't do any worse than our current unis, mainly because of that awkward and weak-looking bib-like border across the chest. But this again seems over-designed to me. Football uniforms should be understated, not attention-getting clown suits. I think the best uniforms are the ones that are simple. Like the Bears' unis. Simple, tough.

Football uniforms should be understated, not attention-getting clown suits. I think the best uniforms are the ones that are simple. Like the Bears' unis. Simple, tough.

Amen.

Edited by dgrid

I'm inclined to think that we can't do any worse than our current unis, mainly because of that awkward and weak-looking bib-like border across the chest. But this again seems over-designed to me. Football uniforms should be understated, not attention-getting clown suits. I think the best uniforms are the ones that are simple. Like the Bears' unis. Simple, tough.

I totally agree with you, but I like that helmet a lot.

This is why I like the throwbacks. Very simple. We need that design brought into this generation. The standing Buffalo, although iconic, is old and boring. If you simply use the throwback uniforms with the helmet in this design, we've got a winner.