So in reality what can we expect from this game?

ICE

I think cleveland is much better than Miami...and Miami gave us hell. BUT We will be at home. Against other than winning teams that seems to give us a solid advantage.

I think we have to stop Suggs etal #1. Put it all on thier passing game. NO COVER 2 DEFENSE! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

On Offense...Cleveland is playing good D overall....Well Unliess you are Cinci :D

Again I say, run run and more run. Set up that deep ball. With two TE's out I think we will see issues with Bledsoe. (yeah yeah I know...God forbid you guys actually realise his #1 TE being out WILL Effect him). I think running up the middle might be tougher than last week and we didn't do it well then. Get McGahee out on the corner to use his speed and the mighty stiffarm from hell.

thoughts?

Bills 24, Cleveland 20

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think cleveland is much better than Miami...and Miami gave us hell. BUT We will be at home. Against other than winning teams that seems to give us a solid advantage.

I think we have to stop Suggs etal #1.  Put it all on thier passing game. NO COVER 2 DEFENSE!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

On Offense...Cleveland is playing good D overall....Well Unliess you are Cinci :D

Again I say, run run and more run. Set up that deep ball.  With two TE's out I think we will see issues with Bledsoe. (yeah yeah I know...God forbid you guys actually realise his #1 TE being out WILL Effect him).  I think running up the middle might be tougher than last week and we didn't do it well then. Get McGahee out on the corner to use his speed and the mighty stiffarm from hell.

thoughts?

Bills 24, Cleveland 20

154045[/snapback]

DAMN 24-20 at home vs the Browns with McCown starting.....

Bledsoe get us in goalline situations and let Mcgahee pound it in like he did four times in our scrimmage vs the Browns

Bills 38-Browns 16

What we can expect:

No matter what happens, you'll be whining about something like a schoolgirl who dumped party punch on her new skirt.

154047[/snapback]

Care to actually address the post moron? I know I know...I honestly causes you to think and while it may be a dangerous thing...give it a try.

We've beaten THREE winning teams at home. The Browns are not one and as long as they are not overlooked we will win this game by more than a TD  (IMO).

154059[/snapback]

Three? Who? We have beaten the Jets...the only team with a winning record that we have beaten. All others have been exposed for the overhyped teams they are. All are .500 or less.

Three? Who? We have beaten the Jets...the only team with a winning record that we have beaten. All others have been exposed for the overhyped teams they are. All are .500 or less.

154061[/snapback]

It's when you play them that counts IMO and no I will not argue further about that. Oops I forgot the hawks were on the road though....

It's when you play them that counts IMO and no I will not argue further about that. Oops I forgot the hawks were on the road though....

154067[/snapback]

Nothing to argue...St. Louis went on something like a 6 game losing streak. NOT a 'winning' football team. Sorry.

Care to actually address the post moron?  I know I know...I honestly causes you to think and while it may be a dangerous thing...give it a try.

154060[/snapback]

No, I don't. Your chronic overestimation of your ability to make the more intelligent think never ceases to be humorous.

You're going to hear a big rumble in the endzone when Jason Peters gets his first TD pass from JP Losman in the 4th quarter. I highly expect to see JP Losman get some playing time this game.

Bills- 47

Browns- 17

Again I say, run run and more run.

154045[/snapback]

so if cleveland puts 8 in the box you "run run and more run"??......the bills will not try to force a round peg into a square hole......if the browns employ the same strategy as the phins and make bledsoe beat them, that is just what the bills will do........this offense is good enough to beat a team with the run OR the pass, and if the browns give us the pass, we will take it.....and if they take away moulds and give us evans, we'll take that too.......

i think we'll likely have to throw the deep ball to set up the run, not the other way around.......teams fear mcgahee first and foremost now, and are doing whatever they have to in attempts to stop him........but the bottom line is this offense has the ability to be flexiable.......

bills 35 - browns 10

For the first time all year, I feel confident saying that the opposing team has no chance whatsoever. Their rookie QB is going to be B word-slapped silly by our D, and their running game will do zippo. Our D was embarassed last week in the beginning of the game by the asss man, so I expect them to come out whooping some booty this week. Our offense is on the upswing....Evans is becoming a stud.....Moulds is Moulds.....and McGahee is a workhorse. Cleveland should just stay home, cause they are the lamb and RWS is the slaughterhouse this Sunday.

I cannot possibly comprehend how anyone can think the Browns are "much better than Miami" at this point. Especially factoring in homefield. If Cleveland played @ Miami this week the Fish would be favored.

I've heard Garcia might play, but I don't think it will make much of a difference, especially if the weather is bad.

I do think people are getting way too excited about the immediate future of our offense. Special Teams was a huge factor vs. the Rams, and the passing game was pedestrian at best vs. the Cardinals. The last 2 weeks have been good all-around performances, but we're not a lock to put up 38 points every week.

24-10 Bills

Care to actually address the post moron?  I know I know...I honestly causes you to think and while it may be a dangerous thing...give it a try.

154060[/snapback]

"I honestly causes you...???"

So this would be a bad time to comment that you obviously were not successful in grammar class. Must've been too busy in shotput class or something. :D

On Offense...Cleveland is playing good D overall....thoughts?

Bills 24, Cleveland 20

154045[/snapback]

That shows how flawed your analysis is. Playing good D overall? They've given up 100 points the past two games. And during their current 6 game losing streak they are giving up an average of 32.5 points per game. On the other side, the Bills are averaging 30.5 points over the same span (including the 6 point debacle in NE).

If Garcia is out, this game will be ugly.

Bills 37 Browns 10

If Garcia plays, it will be tighter, but not by much:

Bills 34 Browns 17