Parrish and Davis to IR..........

sven233

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kidding? Parrish got hurt that badly? I guess this mean the Naaman Roosevelt era is about to begin for the Bills.

PTR

First, I feel bad for Roscoe he finally got a chance to put it together.

The way Chan's offense works, you're going to call me crazy, but if you put Lee Evans in the slot and David Nelson out wide you might not miss a beat.

Roscoe has been outperforming Lee this season because this offense uses a lot of quick passes to the slot.

I think Lee is better suited for the slot role than David Nelson.

Their seasons are done.........

I really appreciate what Parrish has done this year. Nice to finally see him used correctly for the most part. I will be excited to have him back next year.

Not sure what to say about Davis. Good effort. Like the guy. Just a part of a well below average LB group we have.

Get well soon, guys!

That's very true. Parrish was saying in the offseason that this will be his comeback year, and he backed it up.

I feel sorry for the two fellows. I hope they recover soon. What I'm questioning though is that Chan has desigated Donald Jones,an undrafted free agent rookie to take Roscoe's place. BuffaloBills.com was not clear if that meant just for punts, or as a receiver as well. An undrafted rookie to try to fill the shoes of a slot receiver? I would think maybe David Nelson would get the call or, designing plays of the tight ends to be more involved in pass catching. Any thoughts/ideas out there on this????

I feel sorry for the two fellows. I hope they recover soon. What I'm questioning though is that Chan has desigated Donald Jones,an undrafted free agent rookie to take Roscoe's place. BuffaloBills.com was not clear if that meant just for punts, or as a receiver as well. An undrafted rookie to try to fill the shoes of a slot receiver? I would think maybe David Nelson would get the call or, designing plays of the tight ends to be more involved in pass catching. Any thoughts/ideas out there on this????

Bring back Chad Jackson! :thumbsup:

Yesterdays injury to Parrish is reminiscent of an injury Thurman took his last year in Buffalo. He took a quick throw from Flutie aro0und the line of scrimmage that was thrown very high and as TT went up for the ball, he open his mid-section wide to get killed, and he did. Cost him 10-11 games.

Parrish goes high and wide for yet another wild throw from scatter-arm Fitz, and lands awkwardly trying to make a very important catch.

Sometimes QB's throws leave WRs defenseless. As did Thomas, Parrish (and the Bills) will pay a high price for this one from Fitz.

I amy be over-reacting, but Fitz's wildness and penchant for 4th quarter interceptions is driving me crazy. Helps get us into a game, then ends it with his 4th quarter misfires.

Yesterdays injury to Parrish is reminiscent of an injury Thurman took his last year in Buffalo. He took a quick throw from Flutie aro0und the line of scrimmage that was thrown very high and as TT went up for the ball, he open his mid-section wide to get killed, and he did. Cost him 10-11 games.

Parrish goes high and wide for yet another wild throw from scatter-arm Fitz, and lands awkwardly trying to make a very important catch.

Sometimes QB's throws leave WRs defenseless. As did Thomas, Parrish (and the Bills) will pay a high price for this one from Fitz.

I amy be over-reacting, but Fitz's wildness and penchant for 4th quarter interceptions is driving me crazy. Helps get us into a game, then ends it with his 4th quarter misfires.

It wasn't Flutie it was The Curse aka Rob Johnson

It's another example of how Rob Johnson set the Bills back a decade.

Buffalo has no tight ends. That or Chan forgot they can catch passes too.

Buffalo has no tight ends. That or Chan forgot they can catch passes too.

why do you even post? do you watch any of these games?

Shawn Nelson has been solid, obviously not putting up Tony Gonzalez numbers, but has made some big catches over the last couple games