Parrish and Davis to IR..........

sven233

Their seasons are done.........

I really appreciate what Parrish has done this year. Nice to finally see him used correctly for the most part. I will be excited to have him back next year.

Not sure what to say about Davis. Good effort. Like the guy. Just a part of a well below average LB group we have.

Get well soon, guys!

Edited by sven233

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their seasons are done.........

I really appreciate what Parrish has done this year. Nice to finally see him used correctly for the most part. I will be excited to have him back next year.

Not sure what to say about Davis. Good effort. Like the guy. Just a part of a well below average LB group we have.

Get well soon, guys!

You got a Linky..? This sucks..! Davis I can live without, But Parrish you just gotta Love the little guy...Hope Nelson can fill his shoes..

oh yeah, so i'm sure we'll see a lot more nelson.... BUT.... this is spiller's chance to fill scoe's role. he might be a problem in the slot regularly.

(that's a problem for the opponent, trolls!)

No the trolls will actually love it, since Spiller is obviously already a colossal bust at tailback you see... :rolleyes:

Finally, a chance for Maybin! How are his hands?

I doubt it's a chance for Maybin as much as it's just making room for Merriman.

Hate to see Roscoe go down. Jauron had no idea how to use him, and now he was just coming into his own as a slot-playmaker. Hopefully we see more of David Nelson, maybe split Spiller into the slot too.

Edited by epper