Clock Management

Two weeks in a row, we screw this up.. Last wk with 1:30 to go in OT, we have the ball on the chiefs 35. We throw 3 times, Crappy put, they kick it to win.... if we run it once,.... we at least get a tie.

Today, with 10 min to go and a 5 point lead, we come out throwing...We throw a pick. You need to run it, get the clock going there.

We better beat Detroit or we will be winless.

Give me a break. Clock management with 10 minutes left in the game? Try complaining about something else.

I'm also pretty sure that a run was called, but Fitz changed it at the line. It was a good call, the guy was open, but Fitz underthrew it.

Running game was going nowhere today.

I will say, however, I was hoping to see Fitz take off and scramble a few times today, to make a couple of 3rd downs more manageable. I don't think he ran once today; maybe they had a spy on him?

I love how people completely forget how bad our run game was today. That's why we were passing so much. We lost yards on half the running plays.

PTR

Two weeks in a row, we screw this up.. Last wk with 1:30 to go in OT, we have the ball on the chiefs 35. We throw 3 times, Crappy put, they kick it to win.... if we run it once,.... we at least get a tie.

Today, with 10 min to go and a 5 point lead, we come out throwing...We throw a pick. You need to run it, get the clock going there.

We better beat Detroit or we will be winless.

I like it! Fitz if he didn't underthrow, that was a TD. Chan went for the juggler and the Bills SHOULD have been up by 12!

I like... That play had home run all over it! Fitz just screwed up.

I like it! Fitz if he didn't underthrow, that was a TD. Chan went for the juggler and the Bills SHOULD have been up by 12!

I like... That play had home run all over it! Fitz just screwed up.

Just like how he overthrew a cruising Spiller last week in the end zone.

Fitz had a poor game today, under throwing multiple times and his WRs did not help....Roscoe missed what would have been a great catch. Evans dropped one.