Game in Toronto

Every year this question is asked. Every year the games don't sell out but are shown on TV anyway. And every year this question is still asked.

The game is considered a sellout because the NFL counts Rogers fee to the Bills as buying all the tickets.

PTR

Every year this question is asked. Every year the games don't sell out but are shown on TV anyway. And every year this question is still asked.

The game is considered a sellout because the NFL counts Rogers fee to the Bills as buying all the tickets.

PTR

Promo, we should make you honorary spokesperson for the Toronto Bills series. You're always answering this question 9even from me!).

PTR

If you are going to be snarky and chastise people for asking the question, please at least get your facts straight.

Last years Bills game in Toronto was a sell out. So I suppose that last year you didn't have to tell all of the dummies what was what.

Last years Bills game in Toronto was a sell out. So I suppose that last year you didn't have to tell all of the dummies what was what.

It was considered a sell out, but I can tell you just hours before game time there was a rep from Rogers Centre interviewed on TV telling people to come on down, there were plenty of tickets still available.

PTR

Every year, like for the past decade or more? What an outrage someone had the audacity to ask this question again!

some scalper just listed a bunch of tix to the toronto game for $15 a piece.

And that's how I ended up with 8 tickets. I know they got them for free, but $15 is very reasonable compared to the idiots trying to charge $40 and up. I can't afford tickets/trips to the Ralph, so my family is quite happy with this scalper.

PTR

The question was answered before you posted... but like every day, you grow more annoying than the last.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

And again to correct PTR's misinformation - the game has sold out each year and is televised because of that fact.

Not saying that there aren't no shows or that you still can't get tickets at the gate because of team returns, but yeah it sells out annually and thus the blackout is lifted as ticket sales crest average seating capacity (luxury seats are not factored in).

And again to correct PTR's misinformation - the game has sold out each year and is televised because of that fact.

Not saying that there aren't no shows or that you still can't get tickets at the gate because of team returns, but yeah it sells out annually and thus the blackout is lifted as ticket sales crest average seating capacity (luxury seats are not factored in).

I see we are making up stuff now?

The games are considered sold out by the NFL because Ted Rogers paid $78M for 8 games. But he has not come close to reselling those tickets. So one can argue the games are, yet are not sold out.

But the bottom line, what this thread was started for, was to ask if the game will be on TV. The answer is YES, like the other 4 games before.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot