Would Kelsay be more of a inside backer

As it is the guy is playing out of position. I don't have alot of love for Kelsay, but since he's here, and being 6'4" 261, with limited mobility won't he be more of an inside backer? A guy who takes on linemen and backs straight on, instead of trying to hold the edge and cover back and tightends out of the back field?

I think the move inside would benefit everybody. He isn't an outside guy. He would be a liability in pass coverage where ever he plays tho.

I think they should move Kelsay inside..........the locker-room during the games so as not to be a total liability to the defense.

IMHO - Kelsay has only two positions on a pro football team -- that is a defensive end in a 4-3 (and he's average there) and on the bench as a back-up. He is not an inside LB or an outside LB on any defense. He gives 100%, but he just doesn't have the skills for those positions.

As it is the guy is playing out of position. I don't have alot of love for Kelsay, but since he's here, and being 6'4" 261, with limited mobility won't he be more of an inside backer? A guy who takes on linemen and backs straight on, instead of trying to hold the edge and cover back and tightends out of the back field?

ESPN "Insider" would be a good place if he moves inside.

Since the Bills are playing a 4-3 most of the time anyway, he should be playing DE. It's the only position he has played in the NFL and the only one he has even a modicum of competency at. Why the Bills insist on playing Stroud at DE and Kelsay at OLB in a 4-3 defense is beyond me.