Glazer: Merriman to Buffalo

SKRAAPY

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who says there no chance he's here next year is retarded.

There is no chance he'll be here next year. Hi, I'm Criss, I'm re-tarded.

Give it a rest already. He won't be here next season and the Bills have 2 or 3 seasons to build up a contender. Who in the hell is going to sign on to a team building a contender when they are looking for a "WIN NOW" competetor?

I just shake my head when people get all excited about signing this FA or waived player or that one, WE ARE IN A REBUILD PEOPLE, and at the start of it.

Fans are going to have to be patient for impact players to sign, most likely following next season as we get better. Use your head folks, be reasonable here.

At least hurt is a reasonable excuse for not playing well what is Kelsays and Maybins excuse

LOL. If this guy is 50-75% of the player he once was, I think the other guys suddenly become better. I'm hoping he is the second coming of Bryce Paup - juiced or not.

C

I have no idea how this move will pan out, but i don't understand how people can be critical of this move. We have absolutely NOTHING to lose by claiming him...if he's half the player he was in SD, he'd be 50x's better than anything we currently have on the outside passrush. go bills.

There is no chance he'll be here next year. Hi, I'm Criss, I'm re-tarded.

Give it a rest already. He won't be here next season and the Bills have 2 or 3 seasons to build up a contender. Who in the hell is going to sign on to a team building a contender when they are looking for a "WIN NOW" competetor?

I just shake my head when people get all excited about signing this FA or waived player or that one, WE ARE IN A REBUILD PEOPLE, and at the start of it.

Fans are going to have to be patient for impact players to sign, most likely following next season as we get better. Use your head folks, be reasonable here.

money is money and if the bills give him a fair deal than he signs here. what if the bills show him they're serious by also signing david harris? our def would look real nice next year esp if we get a qb.

money is money and if the bills give him a fair deal than he signs here. what if the bills show him they're serious by also signing david harris? our def would look real nice next year esp if we get a qb.

don't tease me!