Official Unofficial Super Post BiPartisan Election Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN and Fox both call Senate wins for Rand Paul and Dan Coates

CNN and Fox both project Coons defeating O'Donnell and Rubio defeating Crist/Meek.

As of now, Fox has Blumenthal defeating McMahon. Nothing from CNN on that yet.

Edited by LeviF91

Seems like it. But I've heard rumblings that Joe could switch parties.

I can't see that happening. Maybe if the Senate ends up 50/50 and the GOP promises him the moon, but I don't see them getting more than 47 or 48.

But the CT GOP might pull an upset in the Gov race.

It is a shame that in New York these union lemmings will vote in Chuck U and Prince Andrew further driving NY in to the tank. The mass exodus will continue. Message about the people is being heard everywhere except in New York State. :wallbash: To all of you that didn't vote today...thanx. Please register and vote in 2012...lets get rid of this Obamination!!! :censored:

It is a shame that in New York these union lemmings will vote in Chuck U and Prince Andrew further driving NY in to the tank. The mass exodus will continue. Message about the people is being heard everywhere except in New York State. :wallbash: To all of you that didn't vote today...thanx. Please register and vote in 2012...lets get rid of this Obamination!!! :censored:

Oh. I'm sad to learn you are not dead.

Don't worry though - you have that spiffy $44 million train station in Niagara Falls that will save the day!

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/niagara-falls/article221186.ece

Monorail! Monorail! Monorail!

Did you get that from FOX? HAHAHA!!

Yes let's get rid of everything the Dems did. No one needs health care for college age dependents; no one needs protection against insurance companies who want to end coverage because you get sick or have a pre-existing condition; no one wants equal rights; fair labor laws and minimum wage; social security; environmental protection; school lunch programs; the Department of Education; unemployment compensation; or any other program and policy that demonstrates concern and compassion for our fellow citizens. Let's privatize social security while we're at it too!!

Republicans have 90 days to fix the economy and unemployment. 90 Days. After all, that's what they gave Obama. Only far right? Sorry, slip.. fair right?

Side note: I do love how all of you "independant" thinkers get your news from FOX. Funny.

Oh. I'm sad to learn you are not dead.

Nope like most republicans he was hiding under a rock waiting for the chance to promise Change in Washington. Ooops, isn't that something they scolded before?