Official Unofficial Super Post BiPartisan Election Thread

Fox just calling Wisconsin for Johnson over Feingold. That's a big one.

Also, looks like Nikki Haley will be Gov in SC. Good for her after some disgusting attempts to derail her with dirty politics.

Edited by KD in CT

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turd Sandwhich is beating big giant douche for South Park school mascot... I understand the reason for voting and it's important but I do not get why it matters anymore. Well, at least in 2012 they'll be change just like in 08 when we also had change, and 01 when we had more change. Cha-cha--cha-changes.

Not one result for our county has been posted, not a single office, on any news site, either. As of 8:45 people were still in line.

Edited by jboyst62

Looks like the PA senate race is going to go right down to the wire. Sestak up ~18,000 votes with 73% of polling stations reporting.

CNN shows Toomey up by less than 2,000 votes

They showed the PA map by county and it looked like a traditional PA election. Counties around Philly, Pittsburgh, Erie, and Scranton are blue and the rest of state is red

This might go to a recount

Not one result for our county has been posted, not a single office, on any news site, either.

They can't report the data until you run that ethernet cable :nana:

They can't report the data until you run that ethernet cable :nana:

Bessie chewed the cable in half. Funny short story, I name my cows. A1 named steaksauce. B2: Ribo (got confused between a2 and b2 so i just kept it up). 364: Satan. 122707: Obama (angux cross) and her son XX3 named Malcom (1/4 angus)

When the F will Mel Watt be voted out? The ftard is now in his 10th term and has been a puppet for his party since. Not that I am anti-democrat, I just cannot understand how someone can agree with their party on almost every circumstance - and those that do often do so just to get favors.

NC looks like it will finally pass amendment to keep convicted felons from holding the Sheriffs office. This came up because Gerald Hege was attempting to run again. He was on court TV and famous for his pink jail cells, candy colored strip suits, etc.

It is a shame that in New York these union lemmings will vote in Chuck U and Prince Andrew further driving NY in to the tank. The mass exodus will continue. Message about the people is being heard everywhere except in New York State. :wallbash: To all of you that didn't vote today...thanx. Please register and vote in 2012...lets get rid of this Obamination!!! :censored:

I'm not a huge fan on Schumer but the undeniable fact is that the guy is a money train for New York State. When we lost Senator D'Amato we lost a lot of the "member item" appropriations that went all over NY.

The system sucks but I'd rather have a guy that can bring the money here than some unknown.

More importantly, WHY HAVEN'T THE REPUBLICANS FIXED THE ECONOMY YET? WHERE'S MY TAX CUT?

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

Made the mistake of spending about 30 minutes watching MSNBC coverage tonight, and here is a brief breakdown of their reporting as it related to the breaking news:

Number of seats won by Republican's in Congress: approaching a virtually historic 60+.

Number of gubernatorial seats changed to Republicans: as many as 10 states.

Number of state legislatures which actually changed to Republican: as many as 10.

MSNBC Discussion: Revolves around a Sarah Palin endorsement tote board with Chris Matthews actually asking an Alaska Democrat if he's ever seen Sarah Palin reading something.

The only thing missing was a Bill Nye Youtube video.

Made the mistake of spending about 30 minutes watching MSNBC coverage tonight, and here is a brief breakdown of their reporting as it related to the breaking news:

Number of seats won by Republican's in Congress: approaching a virtually historic 60+.

Number of gubernatorial seats changed to Republicans: as many as 10 states.

Number of state legislatures which actually changed to Republican: as many as 10.

MSNBC Discussion: Revolves around a Sarah Palin endorsement tote board with Chris Matthews actually asking an Alaska Democrat if he's ever seen Sarah Palin reading something.

The only thing missing was a Bill Nye Youtube video.

There was a lot of anger at the incumbants... I even voted to hand my district back over to the Republicans. Still the Senate is at least 50-50. At least things like health care won't get repealed.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We will see what the turnout will be in 2012 when there is a prez election.

Oh, your state went to Jerry Brown... :nana:

Seems to be a big win for the GOP in the House... Of course they will spin it that way... And rightly so! More power to 'em.

Yet... Take a close look at alot of races... And they are razor thin.

Interesting and fascinating, IMO to say the least.

Were do we go from here... Gridlock?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois