Positive Notes

Kevin

Ok, with all of the negative crap that is going on what about the positives?

The Defense didn't give up 30 points.

Fitz has a never say die attitude that is starting to reflect on his teammates. He should get a captains patch for it.

Spiller is starting to figure out that he doesn't have to try to bounce it outside on every run play. He is taking what the opposing defense is giving him.

Lindell did indeed hit the 53 yard field goal, the first time!

The Bills showed up, and actually looked like a team for 5 quarters of football.

The refs didn't make any bad calls.

And last but not least, Aaron Maybin, on the sidelines, in street clothes enthusiastically cheering on his team. Say what you will about him, but that shows the kind of man he is. He may not be a great football player now, but at least he gets the "team" concept. He is doing what he can right now to help his team. Now just do it on the practice field, so that you can get on the game field.

Let the roasting begin in 3......2........1.........

I love you guys.

Thank you for the positive thread. The negative stuff is bringing me down.

But I have to correct you - they did not show up for 5 quarters. The first half was brutal. We did NOTHING on offense (50 something yards). Thankfully they picked it up in the second half.

The score was 7-0 at the half. It was brutal, but they were still in the game. They were never out of it until the end of overtime.

Fitz has a never say die attitude that is starting to reflect on his teammates. He should get a captains patch for it.

Spiller is starting to figure out that he doesn't have to try to bounce it outside on every run play. He is taking what the opposing defense is giving him.

The Bills showed up, and actually looked like a team for 5 quarters of football.

And last but not least, Aaron Maybin, on the sidelines, in street clothes enthusiastically cheering on his team. Say what you will about him, but that shows the kind of man he is. He may not be a great football player now, but at least he gets the "team" concept. He is doing what he can right now to help his team. Now just do it on the practice field, so that you can get on the game field.

I love you guys.

The Bills are 0-7. They are the only team in the league without a win. You can't dispute what you are. The record is an unvarnished truth. It tells the story without the need for an explanation or lame excuses to try to explain away what is so obvious to most people.

You're kidding posting this, right? Them there are some SERIOUS rose-colored glasses!

That is why I titled the thread "positive notes"

If its Hockey the Bills would be 0-5-0-2 and have 2 points.

That's positive ?

Not a fan of hockey. Two TOTALLY different sports.

The Bills are 0-7. They are the only team in the league without a win. You can't dispute what you are. The record is an unvarnished truth. It tells the story without the need for an explanation or lame excuses to try to explain away what is so obvious to most people.

Yes they are 0-7. But I am trying to take a different perspective. I am trying to look at what positives there were from the game.

I love you guys.

Yes Kevin, there were some positive.

Still very painful to blow this game when we had the win within striking distance 4 times and came away with nothing.

That is why I titled the thread "positive notes"

Not a fan of hockey. Two TOTALLY different sports.

Yes they are 0-7. But I am trying to take a different perspective. I am trying to look at what positives there were from the game.

There are no positives when you are 0-7 and you had the ball in the opposing teams territory on 3 straight drives at the end of the game, and you get ZERO points. Bad teams find ways to lose. NOONE on the team stepped up and made a play to win the game. That is the sign of a bad team coached by a very bad head coach who does not has his team believing they will win. We did not run the ball when we were on the KC side of the 50 on any of those drives. Gailey should be fired for such bad play calling. After KC got the ball at their 31 with a little over a minute to play. We did not stop them on one single play. Pathetic. Nothing is positive when Chris Kelsay-who I think is the worst OLB in the league by far plays every single play, and your first round pick from last year does not even dress.

the most positive note I had from the game are the times the cameras showed the Chiefs cheerleaders in the camouflage pants...if any group of cheerleaders have better asses on them than the Chiefs group I would like to see it...