Were gonna win tomorrow

When the Bills score 40+ points, they will win. Their defense can't stop anybody.

This is sad but true. Our D just needs to hold the Chiefs to 24 points and then I think we have a chance but this is unlikely and our O isn't going up against a bad D either so its likely our offense might not be great either (Not that they will be bad just not spotting 30 points).

Bottom line I see this game going Chiefs 34 Bills 24. Offense and Special teams don't do too bad but our D just breaks towards the end.

Buffalo Bills 46

Kansas City Chiefs 13

14 and 6 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer:

Senator, your enthusiasm for the Bills is undying. I'm with u on the optimism. Our O is starting to click. Our D can't get any worse and can only get better. Our matches are not an automatic loss. Despite all our deficiencies, we can still compete. I think the culture of this team is starting to change. We have a chance against KC.

If you need a confidence builder check out the Chiefs Schedule to date, then compare it to the Bills schedule....big difference. Also, The Bills are just beginning to find themselves, and get comfortable with Gailey's Offense, but they still have to click on their run defense. It's coming.