Steve or Stevie?

dayman

Steve or Stevie?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Steve or Stevie?

• Steve
    • Stevie

Well, now that he's a big deal...I ask what is with this "Stevie?" Where does it come from? Why do so many people call him "Stevie" as opposed to "Steve." What do you call him? Am I the only one that, quite frankly, think it's gay to call him "Stevie?"

PS: Like I said if there is a reason for this feel free to inform me...I don't know.

Edited by dayman

Like others noted, he prefers Stevie, as in "Stevie Styles", which from what I understand is a sort of tongue in cheek rap name. He does some humorous raps. That sentence sounds like the most white bread thing anyone has ever posted on the internet. Apparently he also enjoys sensible slacks. :blush:

Edited by Punch

Normally I would say any guy with half a sack would stop being called little boy names like bobby, jimmy, timmy, joey, or stevie.

After say, the age of 5, adding the cute little 'ie' or 'y' after a guys names is just plain gay.

Now, I'm sure I'll have alot of auto mechanics and body men that will disagree with that, but you have to grow up some time. When you turn 6 you should drop the add-on's.

But in the case of johnson, after yesterday's performance...if he keeps it up, I could care less.