2 Big time potential TRAP games

bartshan-83

Cleveland: Samwiched between an exhilirating win over a division rival, and an away game against a team that is basically our clone right now.

IF, IF we win these next 2, San Fran has the potential to be an even bigger trap.

The Worst team in the league samwiched between potentially the biggest win of the season and the game that decides if we get in the playoffs.

Man this last quarter is gonna be exciting! I'll tell you this though, I am soooo glad we have the coaching staff we do now. They really seem to take things one step at a time. Game by game, half by half.

Who whoulda thought there would be this much excitement around here in December? It feels great!

What's with these declarations of trap games every week?  Fresh off a game vs. a 2-9 team, a 6-7 team is on deck. 

A trap game would be if we played a scrappy team like the Lions sandwiched in between the Pats and Jets.

152042[/snapback]

Thank you!!!!!!!!! :(

Oh, and if we lose the the 49ers, we truly don't deserve the playoffs.

What's with these declarations of trap games every week?  Fresh off a game vs. a 2-9 team, a 6-7 team is on deck. 

A trap game would be if we played a scrappy team like the Lions sandwiched in between the Pats and Jets.

152042[/snapback]

Exactly. This isn't week five or six of an "ordinary" season. The Bills have been in playoff mode since the St. Louis game. They know what's potentially in front of them and that one more loss to anyone knocks them out. There's no room left for error. They'll approach all of these games as if their opponents are undefeated.

SF announced that QB Ken Dorsey will start because of injury to Rattay.  I think Dorsey has some potential.

151969[/snapback]

Word around here though is that Dorsey may be playing this year to save his job. They like Rattay and really like Pickett and may select a local qb (Rodgers) if he comes out early. That leaves Dorsey out.

I'm not really worried about this wek as much as San Francisco SOLELY for the fact that it's another west coast trip.....but, I think based on what I've seen the past few weeks that coach Mularky and staff as well as the veteran players will make sure we're up for both.....

Folks, we have the start of something special here that may last a few years....

I totally disagree - Bills should be a lock against SF.  Trust me - I;ve watched these losers all season and they don't have even the gimmer of the gleam (a la Marty S).  NO WAY the Bills lost to this 9er team - they are one of the most putrid I've seen in years...

152282[/snapback]

Thats why they call it a potential trap game. A game you should win (49'ers), the following week is a bonafida tough opponent (Pittsburgh) and the Bills get caught looking past the 49er's. This is a classic trap game as I know the definition to mean.

Hopefully Mularky will keep them focused on one game at a time and take no game lightly.

we will beat cleveland

the local and national bandwagon fever will increase

cincinnati will hand us our ass...

see ya next year

152269[/snapback]

But dont forget...

People are on the Cincy bandwagon too...ESPECIALLY after they beat ESPN's LOVERS...the Baltimore Ravens

But dont forget...

People are on the Cincy bandwagon too...ESPECIALLY after they beat ESPN's LOVERS...the Baltimore Ravens

152454[/snapback]

Do you think there's ANY chance Ray Lewis ISN'T "miked up" next Sunday night?

Actually, that might be funny to see his reaction when Manning lights them up.

Since I will be at the SF game, I would be shocked, horrified & thoroughly pissed off if the Bills were to lose to this pathetic team. Having said that, I have watched the 49'ers all season, they are as bad as their record indicates, no way do the Bills lose to them.

I highly doubt the Bills are going to look past anyone on their schedule anyways. They have come this far and still have a shot at the playoffs. They will take it one game at a time.

The 49rs are truly one of the worst teams in NFL history. They are horrible. The Bills could beat them with Burns at RB.

152479[/snapback]

My point exactly. The 9ers against any other opponent is like someone bringing a switchblade knife to a gun battle. Again - no worries - the 9ers are simply and absolutely putrid, have no heart, and nothing to play for other than the 1st draft pick...

On the other hand, the 9ers MAY have a chance to beat the perennially hapless AZ this weekend, but I wouldn't bet on it

Cleveland: Samwiched between an exhilirating win over a division rival, and an away game against a team that is basically our clone right now.

IF, IF we win these next 2, San Fran has the potential to be an even bigger trap.

The Worst team in the league samwiched between potentially the biggest win of the season and the game that decides if we get in the playoffs.

Man this last quarter is gonna be exciting! I'll tell you this though, I am soooo glad we have the coaching staff we do now. They really seem to take things one step at a time. Game by game, half by half.

Who whoulda thought there would be this much excitement around here in December? It feels great!

151962[/snapback]

I don't see it from San Fran, they are freaking horrible. No way!

I don't see it from San Fran, they are freaking horrible. No way!

152762[/snapback]

Never say never. Our horrible BILLS once beat the soon to be World Champion NY Jets for their only win of the season and also knocked the Dallas Cowboys out of the playoffs for the first time in forever during a season we won only one other game.