Official Bills/Raven's Game day post

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some of the worst safety play I have ever seen.

Whitner is flat out horrible.

How many TDs has this team given up to TEs this year, seriously. It's so obvious everytime a team is in the red zone. This secondary gets unfair accolades as being good but the safeties are below average at best.

Corner had the INT. Yet another example of the NFL embarrassing itself with its ridiculous rules. I'm telling you, I love watching football. But, I would be lying if I didn't think that in comparison to the large majority of other sports, Football is by far the most laughable in terms of its rules.

if it's not ralph wilson !@#$ing us in the ass with his crazy meddling and ridiculous hires, the refs are there waiting to get his back. this one was just like the old days wasn't it? the only thing missing was the refs actually saying "just give it to'em" while on mike.

on the other hand, i have the over. but i'm still going to be pissed when we lose.

by the way, has whitner been lambasted for wasting another giftwrapped pick 6 yet? i hope so.

Edited by jester43

I don't care if his elbow was in or not. The fact that because his foot came down on Corner's ankle can take away a pivotal INT, is just a terribly misapplied logic. Its gross. And the NFL is becoming more and more retarded by the day as they continue to let these things happen. This on par with the Calvin Johnson call from week 1 IMO.

My thoughts exactly, the rule is the rule, but it is absolutely retarded.

Already watched it about 800 times. I'll just agree to disagree. Unless you won't agree to that.

The angle of the camera replay was not good enough to tell if the elbow came down inbounds. So in the review, they should have checked it out. Also, to repeat myself, at a minimum thats Offensive PI. We got hosed on that drive. And Spiller can consider this his 'get out of jail free' card.

I don't care if his elbow was in or not. The fact that because his foot came down on Corner's ankle can take away a pivotal INT, is just a terribly misapplied logic. Its gross. And the NFL is becoming more and more retarded by the day as they continue to let these things happen. This on par with the Calvin Johnson call from week 1 IMO.

Unfortunately it's the same logic as a WR being pushed out of bounds, which is now legal. You can literally carry a player out of bounds.

PTR

What an ugly turn of events. How many times are the Bills going to get S#$% on. That was clearly an interception if not Offensive pass interference. Then the very next play one offical was clearly in a perfect spot to make the call in fact there was one on each side of the play and both said incomplete pass yet it gets overturned. I just hope the Bills come out and keep playing like they did in the first half they are playing really good. The score is Bills 24 Ravens 13 and the refs 7 the way i see it.

Whitner is flat out horrible.

How many TDs has this team given up to TEs this year, seriously. It's so obvious everytime a team is in the red zone. This secondary gets unfair accolades as being good but the safeties are below average at best.

+ 1

Whitner needs to be released.

Edited by SoCal-Surf