Maybin and Carrington

BeastMode54

He also didn't want Ngata because he didn't fit in with the friggin Tampa 2. Yeah, who wants a beast in the middle of your defense when you can have a mediocre at best safety.

I agree but that's what happens when your team has a marketing guy as the defacto GM and a pi$$ poor coach calling the shots on draft day. The only reason the Bills haven't been ripped to shreads in the media for Wilson's cheapness in front office hires is his age and the fact that he is in the HOF

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. Carrington was our 3rd round pick. Has he been hurt? He can't even make the field. And Maybin may be the worst 1st rounder of all time

A week off with the bye...and Maybin is a scratch...fantastic...I really with the NFL had a minor league thype thing so we could send Maybin there to at least play...somewhere!

I don't get it. Carrington was our 3rd round pick. Has he been hurt? He can't even make the field. And Maybin may be the worst 1st rounder of all time

Maybin is a BUST. he will NOT be on team next year.

Carrington is not ready. if he was hurt he would be on injury report.

Whoever it was that was the main person in the Bills draft room claiming "Draft Aaron Maybin" needs to be fired. If he has already been fired then they need to issue a press release stating that.

It came out last year that the person was Jauron.

Your call on if you believe it, but OBD definitely put that out there - about nine months ago, I believe.

Edited by BobChalmers