It is certain our beloved Bills

marvlevy

If we go 3-13 or worse, should we "Can da Chan"? If you field an NFL team, and manage this feat, you deserve to be canned. I realize were bad- But come on now. Its not like we were 2-14 last year and god awful. This is an NFL team still, and even bad ones should get 5 a year. You expect improvement when you fire a coach, and again I get it takes time to rebuild a franchise, but I dunno. I have yet to see any improvement (except for QB, cause Trent is gone). I like Chan, but think 3-13 or worse he should be fired. Even after only 1 season, especially if they continue to play this bad and dont show any improvement as the season progresses.

If we go 3-13 or worse, should we "Can da Chan"? If you field an NFL team, and manage this feat, you deserve to be canned. I realize were bad- But come on now. Its not like we were 2-14 last year and god awful. This is an NFL team still, and even bad ones should get 5 a year. You expect improvement when you fire a coach, and again I get it takes time to rebuild a franchise, but I dunno. I have yet to see any improvement (except for QB, cause Trent is gone). I like Chan, but think 3-13 or worse he should be fired. Even after only 1 season, especially if they continue to play this bad and dont show any improvement as the season progresses.

uh no

I asked this question in another thread.

Really, if the team is a train wreck that it goes in the tank like the Cam Cameron Dolphins did, then any owner that is truly serious about trying to win and having people support his product might seek to reach out and rebuild some public confidence in his franchise and blow the thing up. The Dolphins didn't wait 3 years to see if Cameron could pull his head out of his ass. Rod Marinelli did get 3 years to drive the Lions into and through the turf after starting out with a 3 win season. This Bills team is playing a style of ball that reminds me a lot of that infamous '08 0-for-ever Lions team, by the way.

I asked this question in another thread.

Really, if the team is a train wreck that it goes in the tank like the Cam Cameron Dolphins did, then any owner that is truly serious about trying to win and having people support his product might seek to reach out and rebuild some public confidence in his franchise and blow the thing up. The Dolphins didn't wait 3 years to see if Cameron could pull his head out of his ass. Rod Marinelli did get 3 years to drive the Lions into and through the turf after starting out with a 3 win season. This Bills team is playing a style of ball that reminds me a lot of that infamous '08 0-for-ever Lions team, by the way.

There were reports of Cam Camerron going over press conferences with his players and looking at media websites. He wasnt coaching, he was doing damage control and when Parcells saw that he canned him.

Gailey isnt going anywhere. the General Manager is his friend and they have been in place for less than a year. This roaster is so bad but you would have to be crazy if you thought Fitzy was going to run an offense that was putting up 20 points a game. If we had Fewell still coaching our defense i bet we win the pats, Jets and jags game

The problem is our defense inability to stop the run. Which has been a problem for years. They switched defenses, drafted 2 players signed 3 players with expierence in the 3-4. (thats 5 players out of 11) Like it or not they made an effort to address the defense and the offense has improved. Its a shame it hasnt worked so far bbut to say Nix and Gailey were asleep at the wheel is not seeing the whole picture

will lose this week and the week after and all the rest until the season is finished. Bills will go 0 and 16.

Wow, a nice, well thought out thread. Did it take awhile to come up with it? Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest?

Not a fricking chance we lose the next 11 games.

What is it senator always says? oh yea, 11-5 baby! Go Bills!

There were reports of Cam Camerron going over press conferences with his players and looking at media websites. He wasnt coaching, he was doing damage control and when Parcells saw that he canned him.

Gailey isnt going anywhere. the General Manager is his friend and they have been in place for less than a year. This roaster is so bad but you would have to be crazy if you thought Fitzy was going to run an offense that was putting up 20 points a game. If we had Fewell still coaching our defense i bet we win the pats, Jets and jags game

The problem is our defense inability to stop the run. Which has been a problem for years. They switched defenses, drafted 2 players signed 3 players with expierence in the 3-4. (thats 5 players out of 11) Like it or not they made an effort to address the defense and the offense has improved. Its a shame it hasnt worked so far bbut to say Nix and Gailey were asleep at the wheel is not seeing the whole picture

Sure. There is only one problem with this team, the run defense. <_<

And you're kidding yourself if you think that Gailey is completely untouchable and has no accountability to anyone. If the team spirals out of control and the players clearly give up on this coaching staff, Ralph may step in and simply demand that Nix fire Gailey. Ralph may be an old man and has made lots of mistakes, but he's not been one to suffer embarrassing incompetents for long.

Edited by Sisyphean Bills

Sure. There is only one problem with this team, the run defense. <_<

And you're kidding yourself if you think that Gailey is completely untouchable and has no accountability to anyone. If the team spirals out of control and the players clearly give up on this coaching staff, Ralph may step in and simply demand that Nix fire Gailey. Ralph may be an old man and has made lots of mistakes, but he's not been one to suffer embarrassing incompetents for long.

Of course! That should do wonders for bringing in a truly top-tier talented HC!

What an ingenious idea that will no doubt get The Chin, Billick, Shotty and Chucky fighting amongst themselves to see who will win the coveted role of one-year-and-out HC of the fantastic Buffalo Bills! Hell, maybe Jim Fassel and Dan Reeves will want in on that action. I wonder what Vice Lombardi's up to these days - or Tom Landry.

Buffalo has a reputation of being a coaching graveyard that goes back decades.

Glad to see you're in favor of keeping that tradition going.

Brilliant idea. Brilliant! Post of the Year candidate. POTY.