Definite team improvement from previous years!

Chandler#81

I remember a Jill, from the early to mid 80's, Lori Black...she was a knockout... I wonder whatever happened to her!

I seem to recall her getting notority as well in national media. Was she deaf?

To CM: No argument, Philly, Cincy, St. Lou have beautiful squads. This Jills team is very nice!

To BB: Either your standards are a tad high or you should visit your optometrist.. :flirt:

To CM: No argument, Philly, Cincy, St. Lou have beautiful squads. This Jills team is very nice!

To BB: Either your standards are a tad high or you should visit your optometrist.. :flirt:

I suppose it is just seeing all those other squads on national tv each week.

what I've noticed is that a lot of the guys who diss the Jills have in common is this...they asked one out and got turned down

what I've noticed is that a lot of the guys who diss the Jills have in common is this...they asked one out and got turned down

Could be some of that I suppose. Not being from Buffalo I doubt I ever got shot down by any. But you might be a little over sensitive as well from being friends with the girls :)

But like I said, it's not they they are ugly. But take a minute and go look at some of the other squads like the Rams, Broncos, Pats*, Eagles, Cowboys, ... and compare and I think you will see a difference. Not dissing the Jills, they are just up against some tough competition.

Not that I would turn most of them down, but go look at a few of the other teams cheerleaders then look at the Jills again.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Not to be all Willis McGahee here, but a quick look at Oakland, San Diego, and San Fran and we got nothin' on those teams....

Let's just say I would never worry about drowning...

Could be some of that I suppose. Not being from Buffalo I doubt I ever got shot down by any. But you might be a little over sensitive as well from being friends with the girls :)

But like I said, it's not they they are ugly. But take a minute and go look at some of the other squads like the Rams, Broncos, Pats*, Eagles, Cowboys, ... and compare and I think you will see a difference. Not dissing the Jills, they are just up against some tough competition.

CM, you forgot the Chargers and 49ers, man.

Those women are smokin!

The Jills just can't compete.

Hmm...kinda like the Bills vs the rest of the NFL, too...

My wife and I came up for the Bills Backers Weekend in October of 06, and got a tour of the facility. Several of the Jills were there and they were plain ugly. My wife was shocked to see how unfit and homely the girls were. We lived in MN at the time, and often went to Vikings games. Their cheerleaders were slightly better than the Jills, at least more fit.

When we attended the KC game three years ago, the Chiefs cheerleaders are really cute. They may lead the bunch outside of the cowboys cheerleaders.